Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Matchmaking and servers state are a joke

by IlIllllIIIIIIIIl

Original Post

Highlighted

Matchmaking and servers state are a joke

★★★★ Novice

These past weeks I have lost an impossible amount of games, that I have dominated up until the 4th quarter of the game, due to the connection going bad and my players not responding correctly, button pressing not registering, defenders moving out of the way of the attackers and the list goes on.

It is unacceptable, I've been your customer for years and you pay me 0 respect back. The state of the game has given me immense amounts of stress, I pay money to enjoy a game or a service that works, not to be taken a fool by a greedy company. I don't care if I lose or win, I care about a consistent experience, smooth gameplay, and a working game.

You are clearly not doing anything about this and don't plan to, so I have decided to do some research into trying to take legal action against your company. I would first like you to direct me to your legal department to speak about this. 

Message 1 of 3 (87 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I suggest you report each and every game you experience this via their 'Contact Us' section. As you've said, they do nothing and have no plans to, but a company like this won't change until the cost of fixing the problem is less than the cost of carrying on their crap service. If everyone starts a case after each and every match this happens, their support staff costs will be higher than upgrading their crap servers, paying one geek to fix their matchmaking, and actually dealing with complaints and issues.

Enough user outrage and they will back down as Battlefront 2 showed.

Message 2 of 3 (66 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@edmanlee I have reported bad games, cheaters, disconnecters, everything. It has just gotten worse and worse. This company is a joke. The only think we can do imo is band together, stand up for our consumer rights, and treat them as the thieves and scammers they are.
Message 3 of 3 (52 Views)
Twitter Stream