Re: Matching Guilds: TW

by Darth_Tyranus_mx

Original Post

Matching Guilds: TW

★★★★★ Novice
I know this problem has been reported many times but since there is no change with this particular mechanic, I felt it was time for a remainder.

Our guild is a 90mil GP team. Today, we have been matched with a 106mil guild which is aprox 20% above our power! It’s obvious we don’t stand a chance and this obviously reduces the fun to 0.

It s not the first time it happens but it seems only to worsens in term of gap and frequency... EA please do something, one little mechanic is making TW a frustrating and totaly aweful activity....
Message 1 of 7 (517 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Any official reply from EA on that matter ?
Message 2 of 7 (465 Views)

★★ Novice
My guild had the same problem.
Our guild is a 98M GP team and the opponent guild is a 117M GP team
We had lost before the TW began
Message 3 of 7 (437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

That's a freakin' waste of time, I mean, to be waiting for your opponent just to realize that you have lost the battle even before it starts it's crappy...

I hope freakin' EA hear this claims and fix this * 'cuz it's not "fair play"

Message 4 of 7 (390 Views)

★★ Novice

EA, you need to fix this ridiculous matching issue. When you match a guild against another guild that has 300+ more G12 toons and 10 mil more GP, it really defeats the purpose of even playing the game. Fix matching before you fix tie-breaking, as imbalanced matching is the worst issue you have going on right now.

Message 5 of 7 (322 Views)

★★ Novice
Same thing here today. We’re underdogs by 14 million GP. Insane difference; every TW this gap is getting wider. Monday was 10 million.
Message 6 of 7 (321 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Any oficial from EA cares to comment on the issue? We are not asking for much, just give us a notice that you heard us and are actualy working on a solution... or not.

Please let us know if giving you feedback is meaningful or not...
Message 7 of 7 (304 Views)