Re: Matched against higher levels right away

by illMacAttack

Original Post

Matched against higher levels right away

★★★ Novice

What a load of * this game turned out to be. I've gotten only matches against higher level players with arsenals much more advanced than mine. Just another in a long line of games engineered to feed wins to the * that pay cash for stupid phone games. I'm so embarrassed for this once-beloved franchise, C&C has fallen so far.

Message 1 of 4 (767 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @illMacAttack,

Command & Conquer: Rivals is still in Early Access, and we're continuing to add new features and adjust the game during this period. One set of features, the Rivals Fairplay features, are designed to create fair and competitive matches. As we are limited access to Rivals during this Early Access period, the player population is relatively low. That can make finding a match more difficult and, sometimes, there are matches between players with a large difference in Medal count or unit level. With Fairplay, when a match is deemed "unfair" by the server, it will be considered a Challenge Battle with special rules.

Message 2 of 4 (750 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's garbage and you know it. You're feeding wins to P2W accounts.

Message 3 of 4 (743 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You said there are few players??? So why everytime i have challenge battles with the new person who is 3,4 levels higher than me

And even when sometime battle against one level higher he have 2,3 level higher units

This is the most unfair game i have ever played

Constantly losing in the battles made me sick....

I was on the top in my rival race but because of this sick matches i couldn't even won any battles in two hours....

If this game will remain this unfair

Ofcourse you will never be able to have players in it.

I think this game is just made for premium customers who can win and get prices of all the battles... So sick of this game..... Total waste of time... 

Message 4 of 4 (590 Views)