Re: Match quality... lag

by Sp4ceb4lls

Original Post

Match quality... lag

★ Novice

Hi,

there are many topics regarding laging, freezing but I haven't found anything regarding match quality. 

In Season 1 and 2 I tought that I am very bad player as was not able to get more than 2 kills per match. Mostly I was not able to kill anybody. I died instantly. When I saw somebody and started to aim he killed me rapidly. I stopped playing.

I started again with Season 3 and I noticed that quality of match is much better. I was able to get kills almost in every match. 8-10 kills sometimes. My performance was a lot better than in the past.

After last update for Black Friday I have the same problem again. I am not able to get any kill. Once I see other player I am not able to react. Die instantly. Now I know that this is not because of my play but some small lag/quality of match that give my oponents big advantage. 

What is the reason? I connect with EU servers with PING 33. I saw some comments that Apex is changing servers very often so maybe I am not aware of plaing with much higher PING. 

I have checked my connection, graphics, FPS, etc. Everything is OK.

I noticed that this happens after some game updates. 

Anybody with the same problem?

Message 1 of 2 (186 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Match quality... lag

★★★★★ Guide

@Qosmita wrote:

Hi,

there are many topics regarding laging, freezing but I haven't found anything regarding match quality. 

In Season 1 and 2 I tought that I am very bad player as was not able to get more than 2 kills per match. Mostly I was not able to kill anybody. I died instantly. When I saw somebody and started to aim he killed me rapidly. I stopped playing.

I started again with Season 3 and I noticed that quality of match is much better. I was able to get kills almost in every match. 8-10 kills sometimes. My performance was a lot better than in the past.

After last update for Black Friday I have the same problem again. I am not able to get any kill. Once I see other player I am not able to react. Die instantly. Now I know that this is not because of my play but some small lag/quality of match that give my oponents big advantage. 

What is the reason? I connect with EU servers with PING 33. I saw some comments that Apex is changing servers very often so maybe I am not aware of plaing with much higher PING. 

I have checked my connection, graphics, FPS, etc. Everything is OK.

I noticed that this happens after some game updates. 

Anybody with the same problem?

Reinstall nvidia driver 

Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)