Re: Match making or lack of

by Tinogiggedy

Original Post

Match making or lack of

★★★★ Novice

Sorry for the mini rant BUT its needs to be said saying I am a PAYING Customer.

Match Making ? 

So what's going on?   there is NONE!

TBH I am getting so sick of joining games and either Crushing Teams OR being crushed! 

IF I leave a  match because of this and I don't wait a few minutes I'll get slapped back in the same game! How many times this happens is really beyond funny.

Map Selection

Such a basic function ( feature ) when can i select a map i want to play instead of suffering the wait to see what map it is...... before i disconnect ( And yes i use a SSD )

I am not sorry for asking for features that should have been here @ launch .

Message 1 of 5 (1,044 Views)

★★ Novice

Be happy you can actually GET a game. Every game I join I'm waiting for 17/18 players. Half an hour later, still waiting. Been doing it all week. Absolutely over it - bought it last week and this is by far the worst multiplayer experience I've ever had if I even HAD a multiplayer experience. What a joke.

Message 2 of 5 (992 Views)

Champion
And all this to get credits to buy outfits for your characters!!!! Weeeeeee...
That happens occasionally. Most drop out if it takes more than 1 minute and play a different game. Then come back.
GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 3 of 5 (979 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
Uhhhh there is no matchmaking. Its trample or be trampled rare to find a decent evenly matched game. There is no sense of satisfaction other than at least "I did my bit" from coming top of the leader board to find you still lose the game and your nearest team mates are some 5-10 thousand points behind, are you supposed to be a one man army stomping on a team of 20 opposition? Which is exactly what you have to try do with some of the teams you get put in and even when you manage to push the opposition back with a vehicle or hero/villain your team are still hiding scared to push forward and capture objectives or sniping from a distance. Equally there is no sense of satisfaction from smashing through a GA in a matter of minutes. The amount of GA's lately where you only get like 150-300 odd credits is ridiculous. It's because it's over so quick. So even at top end of the leader board people only finishing with like 20 eliminations an entire attack only takes about 5 minutes to win the game. I firmly believe this is down to the poor or what seems the lack of a matchmaking system. I find myself lately sitting in a lot of loading screens leaving games because it's either impossible or too easy. Please EA do something the matchmaking in SWBF1 wasn't perfect but it was a lot better than in SWBF2 even if its for the simple reason you could see the lobby before you actually joined.
Message 4 of 5 (956 Views)

★★★★ Guide
In addition to this (and truly caused by this problem) the game needs an auto balance for when half of the stomped team leaves and then it's 24 vs 10 and you get hammered even more. Battlefield 1 just BARELY got this in the last update. Let's not have to wait a year and a half for these simple tasks to he put in the game.
Message 5 of 5 (938 Views)