Massive loading problems after last update

by Pryzmatyk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Massive loading problems after last update

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I'm experiencing massive loading problems after last night Young Lando update, both through wifi and LTE.

The loading takes forever, sometimes it loads after 30-40 sec, sometimes it doesnt at all. After the battle "VICTORY" doesnt appear at all, only after i hard pause the game and open it again.

All the other apps on device are working just fine + I have 221GB of free space + I rebooted device and hard closed the game and it's not helping.

Device: iPhone X

Region: Poland

Please help the addict.

Best regards,

Prismatic

Message 1 of 4 (587 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Massive loading problems after last update

Community Manager

@PryzmatykIt sounds like you are having connection issues, can you try using data and/or wifi or connecting on another network to see if the issue remains. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (629 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@PryzmatykIt sounds like you are having connection issues, can you try using data and/or wifi or connecting on another network to see if the issue remains. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (630 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've been having the exact same issue. I came to this forum to see if anyone else had been experiencing it.

This seemed to start after the young Lando update, as you say. I experience similar performance whether I'm using 4G LTE or local Wifi. Very strong connections, never had issues before the update.

Everything is just very laggy and not responsive, whether it's claiming rewards, going from menu to menu, etc. It's a real bummer. 

Message 3 of 4 (507 Views)

Community Manager

@Fjreisat Have you done any troubleshooting on your device? 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (494 Views)