Massive lag and RP loss

by xXyousafgamerXx

Original Post

Massive lag and RP loss

★★★ Newbie

EA where gonna fix this lag because i always play rank and i lost RP but i still platinum and i get the error code  when the game kick you out and i always get abandoned game penalty i dont know what i did wrong

Message 1 of 4 (360 Views)

Re: Massive lag and RP loss

Community Manager

Hey @xXyousafgamerXx

I'd like to try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help out with the lag that you've been seeing. 

The best place to start would be with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. If it keeps happening after that try going through the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox One

- PlayStation 4

Let me know if you're still running into any lag issues after that. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (287 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, I was playing a ranked match which was unplayable due to lag and got disconnected from the game about 22:27 13.12.2020 norwegian time:
The game believes I shouldn't be able to reconnect to the match and then I lose 72 RP? On top of this I was hit with a 10min ban.
I had no intention of abandoning the match. I was really close to be on platinum 2, and get hit with this.

I would like my RP back.

The game was lagging (maybe due to server side connection?) to the point where I would not have been able to hit any enemies,
and it's not because of my hardware or connection as I'm using:
-16gb RAM
-SSD with plenty of space.
-i7 6700k
-gtx1080
-100/100 mbps network

Message 3 of 4 (233 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Suxx0r

I'm afraid we don't have a way to make any adjustments to RP, but I'd like to try out some troubleshooting to see if we can help stop a situation like this from happening again. When you've got the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. 

If you're still having any trouble after that, check out the PC-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes once you've got the chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (209 Views)