Re: fps drops

by wiseolddude

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Even my brother is getting the 3 quick micro stutters randomly (and frequent random single stutters) He had a frametime graph up.Was pretty spot on to what we are getting.

Message 151 of 222 (794 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@wiseolddude https://twitter.com/playapex guys this is only hope :D
Message 152 of 222 (785 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I don't have/use twitter so if anyone is willing to grab their attention go ahead.

I do wonder if they know what it is tho.They gotta have some idea right?It's either the gpu driver itself when they started to add reflex to it or the game or both.

Message 153 of 222 (769 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@wiseolddude the game , we all have problems on amd platform too sooo yeahhhh
Message 154 of 222 (762 Views)

Re: Massive fps drop season 7

★★★★★ Guide
@EA_Illium any news? Wink
Message 155 of 222 (691 Views)

★ Guide

Have you tried disabling hpet by chance?(dont try it)Just out of curiosity.If you don't know what it is its fine.Just ruling some stuff out.

Message 156 of 222 (659 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@wiseolddude no, I didn't try, but I tried all possible things like new windows, installed graphics card drivers, new and old drivers, complete re-install of the game, change of graphics settings in game, updated windows update controls, downloaded riva tuner and blocked fps, used nvidia FPS blocking cap, startup parameters, and nothing works, I note that the game ran smoothly in season 6 !, it is not the fault of computers but their game optimization, all other games run smoothly without any fps drops or stuttering. In short, the game in my case is now unplayable, people are looking for help and no answer, this is respawn, there are two people working in this company, what we expect from them.
Message 157 of 222 (647 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Good news guys 😄after 4 * seasons I fixed my lag problems , the culprit was easy tune ,from aorus center , it started the oc the hell out of my mobo and started to * up my manuall oc , i dezinstaled it , and oala ,smooth asf , except the center of worlds edge Standard smile)) hope u will find the problems too guys 👐

Message 158 of 222 (626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well I don't use that :/ and neither does my brother. You sure its 100% gone?Try playing multiple  rounds with a frametime graph and check if you still get the 3 quick micro stutters occasionally.

Most of my game is like 95% smooth it's just the occasional 3 quick micro stutter spike.(once/twice a game)

Message 159 of 222 (619 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@wiseolddude I'm happy that didint killed my mobo lol 😂 * gigabyte apps Standard smile))
Message 160 of 222 (611 Views)