Re: fps drops

by L4JKAN

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@L4JKANYes , its just sad ..... I need a better gpu 32gb of RAM and one 1tb M2 ssd , and maybeeeee , MAYBEEEEEEEEE the game will be playable , and the thing is I dont care If the fps drops down to 60-70 but dude..... The sttuters , my eyes are bleeding on my 144hz screen Frown

Message 141 of 222 (1,413 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide
@LILmayo221 I know your pain, the game in my case at 144hz is unplayable stuttering is at any point in the game until you decide to play and respawn doesn't do anything about it, that's sad
Message 142 of 222 (1,397 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@EA_Illium Can you fix the problem with fps and stuttering? thank you Standard smile
Message 143 of 222 (1,393 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Anyone here with MSI afterburner wiling to test with a live frametime graph ingame and check how the stutter looks?I keep getting the same one every damn time once/twice randomly in a game (sometimes none at all)

How it looks like every  time.Its basically 3 micro stutters happening all at once.bbbb.PNG

Things I tried so far
-Tried updating Mobo bios
-Various drivers (DDUcleaned) (currently on 457.51)
-Hardware acceleration disabled in chrome/discord
-All overlays disabled
-Gamebar disabled
-Fullscreen optimisation disabled
-Disabling reflex w/ command "+gfx_nvnUseLowLatency 0" Some people are saying disabling reflex doesn't actually work but when I use the command the game doesn't cap the fps to 138 anymore so it works?
-Vsync off
-Whitelisting the game in windows defender
-Disabling realtime scanning

No other game seems to suffer from this specific issue so I'm assuming it there's something the game is doing that I have no control off.

I feels more like a micro stutter then a full on stutter but its annoying none the less.

Message 144 of 222 (1,361 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@wiseolddude u cant do anithing , this is the game now , the gpu usage in my case droping from 99% to 70% -80% this is where the sttuter starting .... This is the only game with this problem
Message 145 of 222 (1,356 Views)

★ Guide

Yea im trying to distinguish a pattern.Like I said I keep getting that specific stutter (3 micro stutters at once) randomly and I'm trying to figure out what might be causing it.

If other ppl are getting the exact same pattern it could mean something ingame could be causing the issue.

Message 146 of 222 (1,348 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just look at those sttuters 

Message 147 of 222 (1,331 Views)

★ Guide

Is that all at once like me?That looks extremely similar to what I get.

Message 148 of 222 (1,322 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@wiseolddudeYes , and my game is like this since season 3

Message 149 of 222 (1,316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Ok if we can get more ppl with this 3 quick micro stutter pattern we might actually get respawn to take some interest.

As for me this issue started when I upgraded to my 3080.(had to leave my 1080ti on driver 442.59 which had no reflex and no issues bdw.Don't know if it matters)

Message 150 of 222 (1,306 Views)