Re: Massive button delays in FIFA 20

★★★★ Novice

Here is the updated trace.

Message 11 of 29 (364 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@touhid1259 

That is much better. I'm not seeing any issues. Can you try opening the ports for FIFA. They are listed here.

Message 12 of 29 (333 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply. But, why I suddenly need to open ports when it was working without it? I tried to open ports but it looks like my router has ipv6 address and it does not provide the option to open ports/ forward ports. Just to let you know again that, I am suffering button delay issue, there is no connection issue or in game speed lagging. Game runs as it is, only the buttons are not registering as it should be. I tried with both keyboard and console. It is happening for both.

Regards

Touhid

Message 13 of 29 (294 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Hi

I was expecting a reply!! By the way, just to inform, I have remembered that same situation happened with FIFA 19 also. The pattern is quite similar. That is, when the time of next FIFA release comes closer, suddenly the current FIFA stops performing as it is. I also had this same massive input lag issue at the end of FIFA 19 similar to this FIFA 20 issue. So, I think there is something in the game changes during the last period of it's life. Last time, I just stopped playing and did not buy FIFA 20 until the year 2020. Same thing happened with FIFA 20. I am not sure what I would do this time.

Regards

Touhid 

Message 14 of 29 (260 Views)
Highlighted

★ Expert
@EA_Aljo Hi, can you migrate this topic to the fifa section instead of Battlefield? Thanks.
Message 15 of 29 (230 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@touhid1259 

I'm sorry for the late response. I wasn't working on the weekend so I had to wait until now.

There is nothing built into the game to force this to happen after it's been out for a while. Can you switch to an IPv4 connection to see if that helps? You can find some help with that here.

Message 16 of 29 (214 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Hi

Thanks for the response. I tried your suggestion but no improvements. I am attaching one video about my game play. I am plying with blackish jersey and red tick over my head. You will see that, players are not switching, running in straight lines or running out of the playing field or remains stand still and so on.

Regards

Touhid

Message 17 of 29 (181 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i’m experiencing the same issue like you, after the first three matches in wl, i couldn’t play Any match like before and i didnt changed anything, i am 100% sure that is from the game, Now i m playing rivals and nothing changed..but i cant understand what happened, it s the first time when this happens to me. 

Message 18 of 29 (165 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@touhid1259 

That video is really hard to see. It's very small. Can you upload it to YouTube and provide a link instead? Also, if you could tell me what time on the video your issues are occuring, that would help as well.

Message 19 of 29 (154 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Hi @EA_Aljo

Here is the link: https://youtu.be/j_8z_0KxD5w

You will see the issue in the whole match actually. The amount of good bit is very less. In second half, the issue is more prominent but it is happening the whole match.

Regards
Touhid
Message 20 of 29 (132 Views)
Twitter Stream