Re: Massive FPS drop Season 8

by L4JKAN

Original Post

Re: huge fps drop in Apex legends

★★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry I have only one monitor, my fps are good, I don't have drops, but I have constant stuttering / tearing of the image, the game stutters at good fps, for example I set the limit of 144fps, the game stutters, I set 170fps, the game stutters innocent, I tried everything, nothing helps, various tutorials from the internet, game optimization, changed graphics settings in the game / nvidia, deleting config, various launch options, moving the game to ssd, disabling full-screen options, literally everything, and nothing, I'm sorry, I am not the only one who has this problem because it is many more people with the same problem come on this forum, as I said in season 6, the game ran smoothly, since season 7 started performance problems, I have GTX 1070ti Ryzen 5 3600 16gb 3200mhz framework, temperatures are good, I tried to turn off / turning on the xmp profile does not help, we have been waiting for a solution to this problem for several months because it is a lot and nothing like and no one can help us
Message 71 of 82 (874 Views)

★ Guide

my build should be able to run apex just fine on high settings but it struggles on the lowest for some reason lol. drops aren’t frequent but when they do happen they are BIG, like 50 or more fps lol. and yesterday after playing for a while my fps started getting lower consistently. the last game i played my fps was around 40 and constantly dropped to around 10 lol. fix yo game. 

also rubberbanding and repeating animations at 34 ping 0 packet loss lol

Message 72 of 82 (725 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
there is nothing to cheat, the game is poorly optimized, there are still some performance problems, stuttering, fps drops ...
Message 73 of 82 (710 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry take into account that it may be caused by anti-cheat, there have already been such cases, we have a problem not only me, no one can help us, it is not the fault of the equipment,
Message 74 of 82 (648 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@wiseolddude Good news for PC players: Respawn dev says #ApexLegends stuttering on high FPS should be fixed in next patch. https://twitter.com/alphaINTEL they fix this!
Message 75 of 82 (599 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
but it is not known when this patch will come out
Message 76 of 82 (570 Views)

★ Guide
@nospaferr On last gen consoles we get a steady 15 to 60 fps with it dropping to 0... Kind of quit playing but come back here to see if any of it has been cleared up.
Message 77 of 82 (557 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
they didn't fix stuttering by default
Message 78 of 82 (505 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
They didn't fix the stuttering, he continues to do anything about it, they did nothing as usual
Message 79 of 82 (474 Views)

★ Guide

@L4JKAN wrote:
They didn't fix the stuttering, he continues to do anything about it, they did nothing as usual

thx respawn lol

Message 80 of 82 (464 Views)