Re: Massive FPS drop Season 8

by L4JKAN

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@L4JKANDon't play and move on my dude.
Control panel>apex>uninstall and play something else.
If devs can't be bothered to fix the issue then you should repay in kindness and ignore their game.That's what I'm doing atleast.Too much effort wasted into trying to fix the game to get ignored or get some generic  "DiD yOu TrY UpDaTiNg To THe LaTeSt DrIvErS?" which 99% of the time solves nothing.

I also wouldn't be surprised if it's related to the nvidia driver too.Every driver with the reflex change added has been subpar.I think the last driver before the reflex garbage was added was like 45X.XX something.It's a shame I can't go back to those drivers on my 3080.

Message 51 of 82 (1,183 Views)

★ Guide

The only thing I couldn't give up on this game yet, is the money I "invested" in it. I was very positive every season, that finally they're going to optimize the game a littlebit more, but it seems like they just never really do that. Fortnite, over the years just runs better than in the beginning (although I don't like it), they upgraded the engine aswell, added all the extra stuff that helps the game run better, and then there's apex, just.. literally just there, dropping new skins every 2 months for 1800 apex coins, which is basically 20 dollars, and yeah, that's it. People will buy it, devs are happy, why would they care about performance at all?

Message 52 of 82 (1,161 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@wiseolddude you are 100% right
Message 53 of 82 (1,150 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@nospaferr you are 100% right
Message 54 of 82 (1,150 Views)

★ Guide

still nothing?

Message 55 of 82 (1,001 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@nospaferr My friend has the same problem. As soon as he looks at the open area his fps drops to 30ish. He set all his settings to low/off just so he can cross huge open areas
Message 56 of 82 (981 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
I have a potential fix, it will not fix 100% but stuttering but it will help a lot with the game's performance, I will send you to the link below, I recommend doing what this guy does  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhyLH9rO9VQ

Message 57 of 82 (904 Views)

★ Guide

My bro uses that.Doesn't do jack.

Message 58 of 82 (830 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still nothing?

Message 59 of 82 (747 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
still nothing, and probably no one will fix it