Original Post

Re: Massive FPS drop Season 8

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

good for you it's only since season 7... for me it's season 4

Message 11 of 82 (1,843 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same season 8 , okkk sooo I fixed 60% of the stutters , i downloaded and pasted a new config file wich I founded on you toube , andddd ? The game runs buttery smooth 60-70% of the time , muuuuuchh better than it was ... There are still stutters and tearings in some areas , but I think my rx 580 can't really keep up anymore , now my average fps is 106 on low, after 4 * seasons I can play it 😵

Message 12 of 82 (1,840 Views)

★ Guide

I had a rx 580 too before my 5700xt, the reason I changed was Apex.. on youtube I saw videos it can easily maintain 144 fps.. well, it did, until season 3, then... Now I guess I gotta buy a 3070 at least, but I have no money left for it.

Message 13 of 82 (1,838 Views)

★★ Apprentice

https://youtu.be/gEkXQeiR7KE the link , use the high end config , also put the mouse poling rate to 500 , go to setting , gaming , and disable game bar , after go to game mode , graphics settings , turn on variable refresh rate , select apex and put it on high performance , after go to radeon settings disable radeon antilag , chill , boost and enhanced sync  , install the game on ssd , put the performance and energy on the best performance and in additional power settings select and ryzen power plan , if u have aorus mobo , don't install easy tune service , it made my game lagging , thats it , try those steps guys 

Message 14 of 82 (1,830 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Doesn't matter , other guys have problems with 3080s in apex u are good with 5700xt , i want that card too for lumion and 3d rendering Standard smile))) maybe in future 

Message 15 of 82 (1,829 Views)

★★ Apprentice

And also enable tsaa , the mode will disable it automatically 

Message 16 of 82 (1,826 Views)

★ Guide

I already did all of them in the past, didn't helped a bit. The games runs smooth, just the drops are driving me crazy, witch happens almost everywhere on the map... Optimisation.

Message 17 of 82 (1,825 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@nospaferr just try the config thing , I also have fps drops , but now the game run muuuuch better 😄 I'm fixing this since season 4 Standard smile)))
Message 18 of 82 (1,818 Views)

★ Guide

I tried configs as well, wasn't very useful Frown 

Message 19 of 82 (1,813 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@nospaferr Idkkk then .... Try to oc the cpu and the gpu Standard smile)))
Message 20 of 82 (1,796 Views)