Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Mass effect andromeda xbox one wont launch

by Skauron

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass effect andromeda xbox one wont launch

★★★★ Novice
Playing mass effect andromeda on Xbox one, digital deluxe install. Just got to a point where I died. Couldn't resume or load game only exit to main menu. Then wouldn't load again. In fact the game does t even launch to the main page. It gets to the forst page where you have to press "a" to connect, the loading circles then pop up in the bottom left corner and it it sinply stays tbis way (i left if for 15 minutes and no change)Forced close. Turned console on and off. Checked other internet based parts of my xbox and they arw fine so its not my connection. Literally cant play the game at all now. What do I do? No one available on chat either so getting no help from EA
Message 1 of 12 (7,862 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice
I followed the instructions from the chat adviser and it started up no problem.

Go into settings, blu-rays, persistent storage. Delete 3 times. Then settings, network, alternative mac address, delete.

Loaded straight up no problems. Far quicker and easier than a fill reinstall as well!!

View in thread

Message 6 of 12 (12,476 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello @MrLiability84 

I am really sorry for those issues with the game. Have you tried to reinstall the game on your console? This should fix most such issues. And in case, you are still having troubles getting in touch with EA Advisors, you can give them a call, using this direct phone number +44203 014 1818. Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Message 2 of 12 (7,824 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Ended up getting someone on chat. Had to delete the persistent storage on my blu-ray setting and then delete the alternative mac address on my network settings....
Message 3 of 12 (7,818 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

worth setting your power mode to energy saver so that when you power off your xbox it does a full shutdown and doesn't store a snap shot of your device for fastbooting as per the default set option.  Loads of guides on youtube cover this setting and many say they get less lag when using power saver mode too.

Your xbox would take longer to boot up as its loading everything from scratch, but overall should result in better system performance.

Message 4 of 12 (7,814 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @MrLiability84 

Can you tell us, if all those actions did helped you to proceed with the installation process, or if you are still in need of assistance? 

Cheers,

Archi

Message 5 of 12 (7,786 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I followed the instructions from the chat adviser and it started up no problem.

Go into settings, blu-rays, persistent storage. Delete 3 times. Then settings, network, alternative mac address, delete.

Loaded straight up no problems. Far quicker and easier than a fill reinstall as well!!
Message 6 of 12 (12,477 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Hello, I have done what Mr.liability has done but I am still stuck on this screen?

Please help?
Message 7 of 12 (7,382 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks, worked like a charm.
Message 8 of 12 (6,392 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Same here
Message 9 of 12 (5,337 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I rang them and walked through everything they said. Turns out that I didn't close the game properly so the game file is corrupted now I have to restart the game stopped working on the same screen your was on two.
Message 10 of 12 (5,029 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help