Mass effect andromeda infinite loading on menu screen (xbox)

by Raiderbum310

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass effect andromeda infinite loading on menu screen (xbox)

★★★ Newbie
Over 20 hours in and doind a randon side mission. Had a sound bug thought nothing of it and continued on. When i scanned for the objective the game froze in a save state. Had to turn off as the was nothing j could do. Now the game wont get past the main menus loading screen. Cant even start a new game. I have tried downloading again. With no results. Not sure what to do here. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Message 1 of 9 (4,932 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass effect andromeda infinite loading on menu screen (xbox)

★ Guide

I would power  cycle  your console for 10 seconds  wait for 30 seconds then turn  it back on or power cycle it for 10 seconds then  unplug it for 30 seconds then plug it back in. try to uninstall  your game . try to  do a  regular power cycle first   then  uninstall it  second. Do you have the disc  version of the game if you have the disc version of the game you can uninstall it off line  you always can call Microsoft or  got to xbox .com support  or call ea games support.make sure your xbox not plug in into a  surge protector  outlet .

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (5,411 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Looking online the only fix so far is to either quit and restar the game until it works or i left it shutdown for a couple hours and tried again. Vety annoying either way.

Message 2 of 9 (4,787 Views)

★ Guide

I would power  cycle  your console for 10 seconds  wait for 30 seconds then turn  it back on or power cycle it for 10 seconds then  unplug it for 30 seconds then plug it back in. try to uninstall  your game . try to  do a  regular power cycle first   then  uninstall it  second. Do you have the disc  version of the game if you have the disc version of the game you can uninstall it off line  you always can call Microsoft or  got to xbox .com support  or call ea games support.make sure your xbox not plug in into a  surge protector  outlet .

Message 3 of 9 (5,412 Views)

★ Guide

try to clear local games saves  remove and add your  Microsoft account .

Message 4 of 9 (4,769 Views)

★ Guide

another thing you can try is factory reset your console there is 2 options  you can keep your games and apps or  delete  everything . if you choose to delete everything   your games and apps will be in ready install section  I would do this step the last option.

Message 5 of 9 (4,765 Views)

★ Apprentice
1.5 years later and this is still not fixed. The game often breaks when saving at an unfitting time and when closing the game and booting it back up, it gets stuck in the loading screen. Been waiting for one hour, still loading. Thanks EA.
Message 6 of 9 (3,933 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2021 and it happened to me too.

Message 7 of 9 (2,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is December 2022 and I encountered this bug as well. Why did EA not fix this? 

Message 8 of 9 (1,396 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,

This thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if the suggestions posted above don't help out and you're still running into this issue, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,374 Views)