Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda infinite loading

by ThorIsMighty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect: Andromeda infinite loading

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing Mass Effect: Andromeda for a total of about 32 in game hours. love the game, having massive fun. However, I am in the middle of the mission where you are tracking down the meridian. just after i gave the kett transponder to Gil. I saved the game and had to go to a class. when i came back and started up the game ready to play some more, i go to leave engineering, and the game endlessly loads. i have tried restarting the game, my pc, disconnecting from the internet, launching origin and the game in administrator mode and letting it sit and load for 45 minutes. none of these troubleshooting steps have had any effect. Please advise a solution to my problem, additional troubleshooting steps to attempt, or assurance that it is a known bug and that it is being investigated. Please help. i want to play some more and give you more money for other games. I check my email religiously and if i am not at work, will respond promptly with results from any troubleshooting or contact. thank you for your time. 

Message 1 of 23 (73,006 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@ThorIsMighty

It looks like your save game is corrupt. Can you please try loading from a previous save game and let us know if that allows you to play.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Loading-Screen-of-Death-PC/m-p/5944395#M2867

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 23 (89,471 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@ThorIsMighty

It looks like your save game is corrupt. Can you please try loading from a previous save game and let us know if that allows you to play.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Loading-Screen-of-Death-PC/m-p/5944395#M2867

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 23 (89,472 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Awesome! the one thing i did not consider. worked like a charm and only lost about 2 minutes of gameplay. thanks for the help!

Message 3 of 23 (72,920 Views)

★ Apprentice

It looks like your piece of trash game is corrupting savegames.

Message 4 of 23 (72,857 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem only different levels and i tried everything including 3different previous autosaves.. i'm on xbox one if that helps.. i wanna play but i refuse starting all over again from lvl 9 (i'm now lvl 20)
Message 5 of 23 (72,813 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having this issue as well, and it dsoesnt matter which autosave I choose, as none of them work. The only "fix" that's worked for me is having to revert back like 4 hours to a manual save. I'm pretty sure the bug is entirely with the autosave function, which is bothersome considering you can't manually save most places it's really vital

Message 6 of 23 (72,264 Views)

★★ Novice
What if this doesn't even work post-update
Message 7 of 23 (72,113 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Corrupt AutoSaves were happening to me intermittently prior to the 1.05 patch.  Now, most if not all of my AutoSaves are corrupt when I die or come out of the game for any reason.  

It was a ridiculous decision to remove Quicksave on such a large, complex rpg where you have alternative actions/conversations.  This kind of thing is used to try and extend a game without doing additional programming.   

Message 8 of 23 (71,802 Views)

★★★ Novice

Totally agree.

Is not problem of the computer...it is problem of the game

Message 9 of 23 (69,576 Views)

★★★ Novice

In my case is the same. Prior to path 1.05 we have this type of problems few times. But now, every manual save and autosave (if I die) are corrupted. It is saving problem of the game. Curiously, if I press Alt+F4, it seems to be ok during few seconds before to close the window.

It is a tottally * of Bioware.

Message 10 of 23 (69,550 Views)