Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda New Game+ Empty Store Inventory Bug

by Aznnin

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Here is the problem for me.  I can't "power through" to the 70s.  I reached level 64 and I've done just about everything before the final push to the game's conclusion.  I have level VII weapons that I crafted but in the last four levels I haven't picked up any level VII weapons for deconstructing or mods.  So, my weapons all have level VI mods.  I could scour the game and squeeze another level out of fetch quests and repopulated Kett installations but I doubt it.  So, I'm heading off to finish the game with a huge negative - a sense of incompletion.  Really unhappy about this. 

Message 21 of 39 (1,051 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Sent a support email without seeing thread, tech said it is known and they are working on the bug
Message 22 of 39 (975 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I would also like to add how serious this is.  I crafted my weapons and my mods are all tier VI so that is fine.  Where it really hits is that for 10 levels the loot containers and body remains are less than impressive.  The weapons and mods aren't being replaced by other loot because I have come across containers and "remains" that were empty.  I'm getting ripped off.

Message 23 of 39 (920 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@virtus753 wrote:
Thanks, @Deridious! It would be great if you could confirm whether you see Tier IX gear when you hit 71. In the meantime, I've got my fingers crossed that tomorrow's patch will fix it.

Well, I finally reached level 71, and now can confirm that loot is back.

I get it from vendors and apex missions too.

It sucked plowing through 10 levels with only salvage, but I made it...

And the1.05 patch did nothing to fix this bug.

Message 24 of 39 (888 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
This was really helpful, didn't know about that particular bug it makes sense since I started NG+ at level 60 ish and haven't seen any sort of gear since I started and figured correctly that it have to be a bug.
Message 25 of 39 (856 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here, I was trying to create a new build and the only vendor on the game who had any inventory was the augmentation vendor on Aya.  Also No mods whatsoever have dropped since I hit NG plus.  Which I am doing on insanity so no mods or low mods is kind of a pain.  To make it worse I have basically been running lvl 6 gear due to limited mods and augmentations. 

Message 26 of 39 (833 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks @Deridious! Congrats on ploughing through.

I haven't heard from anyone who didn't start finding Tier IX gear at 71 at this point, so there should definitely be light at the end of the tunnel for all you who haven't made it to 71 yet.

I can't imagine going through this on NG+ at higher difficulties, but crafting should still work. That won't help in terms of mods, of course, but at least it's something.

Message 27 of 39 (834 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem here, no loot and merchant items with lvl 62. Is there a fix available?

Message 28 of 39 (786 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Only "solution" is just to power through to level 71 at this point.

Message 29 of 39 (775 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not NG+m but same problem

Message 30 of 39 (742 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help