Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda New Game+ Empty Store Inventory Bug

by Aznnin

Original Post

Community Manager

Thanks for the posts, I just wanted to pop in and acknowledge the issue. For now, the "fix" is to power through until you hit level 71, but hopefully we'll have an update soon. 

Message 11 of 39 (846 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Thanks Virtus753, for specifying the real bug/issue. XP for you!

Message 12 of 39 (840 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks, guys! Great to have official acknowledgment of the issue so we know it's on the radar. I appreciate it.

Message 13 of 39 (829 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is not a "sometimes happens" or a "happens to people with a certain setup" or even a "happens to an unlucky few" type bug.  This is an "oops, we forgot to reference the Tier VIII weapons" and will upset our entire player base" type bug and it needs a patch yesterday.  Not next week or next month when enough players reach level 60 to make it a newsworthy event.  And while you are linking those weapons and mods back into the game have a look at the insane system where instead of disallowing mod duplication in the same weapon, you've disallowed it in the same type of weapon.  In other words, yes you can have two different assault rifles in your load out but they can't have the same mods...  Not indicative of smart planning.  

Message 14 of 39 (821 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yup, what virtus says, it happens in vanilla game post level 60 too, not just new game plus.  And on the PC..so its an all platforms bug too.

Message 15 of 39 (801 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am level 68 and getting this on normal game. This makes me ANGREY

Message 16 of 39 (797 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm on the first play-through, playing on Insane difficulty; And I also have encountered this bug.

PC version, Deluxe edition.

No tier VIII items are lootable or purchasable in game. No vendor items, no loot, even rewards from APEX missions.

I can only craft tier VIII items.

I still haven't hit level 71, so I can't confirm if tier IX items will re-appear.

Message 17 of 39 (748 Views)

★★★ Guide
Thanks, @Deridious! It would be great if you could confirm whether you see Tier IX gear when you hit 71. In the meantime, I've got my fingers crossed that tomorrow's patch will fix it.
Message 18 of 39 (745 Views)

★★★★ Novice

nope, the patch didn't help. That's unbelievable, did nobody test the game before release ?

Message 19 of 39 (726 Views)

★★★★ Novice

bug happened to me after the patch now stores are useless to me(xbox version north america).

Message 20 of 39 (723 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help