Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Mass Effect Andromeda New Game+ Empty Store Inventory Bug

★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Disc Based Install
Summarize your bug Upon starting a New Game+, All specialized shops/merchants/stores have empty inventories, with the exception of Nexus General Store and Tempest Store.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start New Game+ and visit store.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

Upon starting a New Game+, All specialized shops/merchants/stores have empty inventories, with the exception of  Nexus General Store and Tempest Store.

Message 1 of 39 (8,477 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda New Game+ Empty Store Inventory Bug

★★★★ Novice

Patch 1.06 supposedly fixed this, so I guess i'll just mark this as solution found.

View in thread

Message 38 of 39 (1,259 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Is this part of the level 61-71 bug? During that time no tier VIII gear (weapons, armor, mods) spawns at all: no merchant inventory, no containers, no loot drops, and no loot boxes from Strike Team missions (if you have that perk).

It's happening to a lot of people in NG+ because that's when they hit those levels, but it's tied to tier VIII gear (and therefore levels 61-71, when that tier spawns) rather than any particular quest or playthrough.

If you're encountering this bug, the only "fix" is to hit level 71, at which point you should start seeing tier IX gear.

Message 2 of 39 (8,456 Views)

★★★ Guide

Confirming what Virtus said and adding XP to him.

Message 3 of 39 (8,438 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks @JoxerTM22! Appreciate it.

Message 4 of 39 (8,431 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think I'm able to confirm this as well. I came into NG+ at high 50s and there was stuff in shops from what I can remember. Now I'm 63 getting to Kadara again to find that the shops are all empty. Weird that a single tier of gear doesn't spawn in shops.

Message 5 of 39 (8,193 Views)

★★★ Guide
For what it's worth, this bug is completely unrelated to NG+. I finished my first play through at level 74, and the bug only affected levels 61-70.

I have no idea why that single tier fails to appear, but I hope there's a fix soon for those who haven't hit 61 yet.
Message 6 of 39 (8,190 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I didn't mean to imply that it had anything to do with NG+, wasn't really thinking about what I was typing at the time. I also hope that they can get this fixed asap as augmentations and mods seem to disappear from the shops as well. Don't really buy equipment anymore so I'm not too worried about that.

Message 7 of 39 (8,176 Views)

★★★ Guide

Sorry! I didn't mean to imply I was jumping on you for the bit about NG+. I know a lot of people are hitting the 60s in the second playthrough, and that really added to the confusion when it wasn't clear that it was a tier/level-related bug and that gear would re-appear later on.

Message 8 of 39 (8,168 Views)

★★★★ Novice

God, this is soooooooooooo annoying. Did they forget to add the tier 8 items. I get AVP rewards and every time there is a blank entry where I SHOULD be getting a weapon or piece of kit... but instead it gives you nothing.

From level 60 to level 71 NEVER open a chest or even a multiplayer item loot chest because you will be doing yourself out of getting a good bit of kit. Just wait until level 71 when it apparently starts working again and supplying weapons and armour once more. 

Message 9 of 39 (7,965 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Forgot to mention that I am getting this on Xbox One.

Message 10 of 39 (7,964 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help