Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Multiplayer disconnecting

by MechaSmurf

Original Post

Mass Effect Andromeda Multiplayer disconnecting

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Cannot enter a multiplayer game.

Xbox One-Wireless Connection-Disc Game

I have been playing multiplayer with no problem since launch, and all of a sudden the past 3 days, I simply have not been able to enter a single game. When i join a match my nameplate and character are empty and there isn't even a spinning reticle showing that it is loading, but if i change something in my loadout my character and name plate show up. Now at this time, i will either be kicked by simply being returned to the multiplayer main menu without any error message or, I ready up and start the game, and half way through the load screen I get the "you have lost connection to the session" message and am returned to the main menu. If I host the game it takes forever for it to fill up and even when I can get a full group and start the match I still encounter the same problem when loading the match. I can play any other game online with no problem and have done all the basic troubleshooting steps like hard reboot and resetting my modem etc. This is extremely frustrating because I purchased this game for multiplayer and now I am unable to even play a game.

Can i PLEASE get some answers here?

Message 1 of 16 (2,970 Views)

★ Apprentice

Obviosly not.

They dont care about players. 2 weeks from release and no any patch or fix. Even no answer.

Message 2 of 16 (2,946 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea this is really annoying I was loving multiplayer and i have this new game and cant even play online what a joke, not getting any help either

Message 3 of 16 (2,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah this is absolutely terrible, I've only been able to play 10-15 matches online since i got the game.  EA is by far the worst game publisher in the market, makes so frustrated.. I can't even find a fix either.

Message 4 of 16 (2,605 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Same issue on PC, but only since this morning.  I was playing the hell out of it last night.  Today the game starts but wont connect connect 75% of the time.  When it does connect and I can get into Multiplayer, it randomly disconnects both in the lobby and in games.

Message 5 of 16 (2,427 Views)

★★ Novice

So is anyone gonna bother replying from EA or did i waste $90 to get this game that I cannot even play? This is pathetic.

Message 6 of 16 (2,361 Views)

★★ Guide

I am so over MEA multiplayer. It's a public holiday period here and yestderday I tried for most of the day to play. Bad idea. I got chucked out of 9 out of 10 games. For the odd game I got into I experienced crippling lag and rubber banding. That's if I could get into a game at all. Mostly I was chucked out back to the xbox dashboard. Even when I tried to send a strike team out I was chucked out of the game. Bioware and EA are a complete joke. MEA is the worst multiplayer experince from a technical point of view I have ever played. They should be ashamed and embarrassed by releasing a multiplayer game in this state, and they should be pulling out all stops to fix it.

They are happy to take your money, whistle providing an incredibly bad gaming experience.

I now know why they cancelled the multiplayer beta - they knew that it would show up their crappy game for all its worth.

Message 7 of 16 (1,936 Views)

★★★★ Novice

fter a week I fixed my multiplayer issues I can play again!!! try this its called ip pass through in your admin modem settings..

We would recommend trying the IP Passthrough for Hitron CGNM-2250 feature.  This would ensure your Xbox One gets a unique external IPv4 address (as we do not assign external IPv6 addresses at this time), and would also bypass any concerns of firewall blocking these connections.

In some cases your account may not be already setup for a free 2nd Dynamic IP address (required for this to work).  If that appears to be the case, please let us know and we can collect information through a private message to have this setup on your account.

Message 8 of 16 (1,915 Views)

★★★★ Novice

follow the steps to fix ur multiplayer here http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Multiplayer-never-working-through-ipv6-FIXED-FOr-me/m-p/60...

just bringing this to the top so people actually try this..

Message 9 of 16 (1,768 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So I dont really understand what that is or means. For someone with really no IT knowledge or experience what am I supposed to do. I can't complete a game just keep getting kicked back to dashboard.
Message 10 of 16 (1,478 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help