Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Mass Effect Andromeda Multiplayer Crashes

by omega2079

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Multiplayer Crashes

★ Guide
When im the host the game runs flawless and I've asked everyone in my team if they faced issues with my connection and they all told me it was superb, but when im not the host its impossible for me to complete a single game, i think if the host has bad connection then people connected to him are expected to see a crash but he won't face any issue.
Message 21 of 564 (5,075 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Add me to the list, I too am experiencing this issue in multiplayer, just as the OP described. It is really frustrating when I use my xp booster, and ammo booster, and use medpacks etc, get all the way to the extraction wave on silver, only to crash and get absolutely nothing, lose all that time, progress and consumables. Incredibly frustrating and ruining an otherwise awesome game for me. My video card drivers are up to date, origin and the game itself as well. Have it set to run as administrator etc. I contacted support and they suggested I reinstall the game...yeah not happening, I seriously doubt it would fix the issue, and I don't want to be unable to play for 3 days while i download the game again...

Message 22 of 564 (5,032 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
Reinstall the game is what they told you? Lol don't listen to them, they don't even know what they're talking about when they told you to do that, but don't worry it'll get patched eventually, in the mean time just try to play as a host and it won't disconnect you anymore
Message 23 of 564 (5,012 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Same here. Lost sooo many consumables as a result of being removed from mp world during match. Until this is fixed i wont use consumbles. 

Message 24 of 564 (5,003 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have the same issue - latest drivers installed and all - very frustrating

EDIT: I think it happened once an NPC finished a mission, just saw it on my phone after the game crashed? is that possible?

Message 25 of 564 (4,985 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

XBOX ONE I've been disconnected from the network every other or 2-of-3 games. My friends are disconnecting probably 1/3-1/2 of the time as well. Can't finish matches :'(

Message 26 of 564 (4,978 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I sent a tweet to @EA_Help but got no answer.. Frown

Message 27 of 564 (4,966 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Playing on xbox one. Disconnected repeatedly from EA servers and match, but not disconnected from XBOX LIVE. Disconnected during APEX multiplayer mission, now this mission cannot be completed or restarted. When I try to access this mission in SP or MP I am immediately disconnected from EA servers and must return to the title screen to reconnect. This APEX mission (Drack's Scouts) is showing in the APEX app as being currently played in multiplayer.

Yay.

Message 28 of 564 (4,945 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
Xbox one game crashes on late waves everytime. I can't finish a match anymore. Been happening since the game went live. I had no issues at all when it was in the preview stage. It's beyond a joke now.
Message 29 of 564 (4,934 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Yeah same issues here on console. Played 3 games and out of those, the game crashed 2 times. After that I just gave up and not playing the multiplayer.
It's funny how a CONNECTIVITY issue can CRASH the game and not THROW you OUT of the match instead.

Message 30 of 564 (4,924 Views)
Twitter Stream