Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Multiplayer Crashes

by AmartiaKhan

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@RousedWookie wrote:
Possible fix from another thread involving load outs in the APEX app. I haven't tried it yet, but here's a link:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Crashing-to-desktop-what-trying-to-load-into-the-multiplay...

I dont have the Apex App, never did. Will try the thing with the female human adept anyway.

Message 351 of 564 (497 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
Yeah, someone at EA Support is saying it's possibly related to data from the weapon mods. Not sure if it's solely from a conflict with the app or just in general.

Worth a shot.
Message 352 of 564 (486 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
Just had 2 matches from start to end without crashing. 2 games arent enough to judge, ill give more feedback eventually as the night flys away. What i did was switch around weapon mods, mos in slot 1 was transfered to slot 2 and mod in slot 2 flipped to slot 1, and just in case i switched my weapons around but my assault rifle in the middle slot instead of the far left one. Won't hurt anyone to try this.
Message 353 of 564 (463 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
Forget about the app, just go into multiplayer and do that in your character customization section, i had the app deleted and was still facing those issues, so far i played 2 games end to end without crashes. Just flip the mods around and see if that helps
Message 354 of 564 (459 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@RousedWookie wrote:
Possible fix from another thread involving load outs in the APEX app. I haven't tried it yet, but here's a link:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Crashing-to-desktop-what-trying-to-load-into-the-multiplay...

I don't have mobile, lmao. :'(

Message 355 of 564 (440 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is kinda getting out of hand. Now I get a "Communication error" every time I try to load the multiplayer and the loading time takes more than 2 minutes now. Was a few seconds before the patch.

Message 356 of 564 (395 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I keep getting a communication error message that tells me to exit multiplayer and that if I was buying points I'll get them when the server error is resolved

Message 357 of 564 (378 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah i get that communications error too.

Looks like the same **** but a different day and patch number.

*sigh*

Message 358 of 564 (330 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Played one match today, after the patch.

Audio cut out again, on wave 6, but the game did complete.

Message 359 of 564 (315 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

well the crashes still happen a lot, I'm 2/2 tonight... both on wave 6... going to try a couple more times... before going to bed. 

Message 360 of 564 (290 Views)
Twitter Stream