Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Multiplayer Crashes

by Suli559

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
Disabling Origin overlay didn't help me either. I've got the bug bad, apparently!

Tried BHO removal (mostly disabling all third party plugins for browsers) and that didn't do a thing. Going to save anymore critical thinking for post-patch troubleshooting and just hope it gets fixed.
Message 331 of 564 (691 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Updated game, now it wont even let me log in to multiplayer mode lol

Message 332 of 564 (629 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
...progress?

/:
Message 333 of 564 (623 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Progress? more like suicide very soon. Death by attempting to swallow computer components lol. I'll keep trying to sign in 

Message 334 of 564 (619 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
Looks like there's a thread up on here for that very issue. Servers might just be down for the time being?

Message 335 of 564 (609 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

This exact issue happens to me 100% of the time on PC, I have yet to complete a single multiplayer match out of about 15 or so attempts (Never hosted). Very frustrating, and the lag is atrocious, major rubber banding problems. Game runs perfect in Campaign mode (Minus some hilarious bugs... PeeBee followed me around the Tempest mimicking everything I did... pretty funny)

Windows 7 Ultimate

Intel i7-3770K (3.50GHz)

Radeon RX480 8GB Graphics

16GB RAM

Message 336 of 564 (606 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Its def a server issue, new update being rolled out and all that now, it should work within the hour im hoping. This isnt major i was just pissed cus i really wanna see if this patch will help with anything. My windows10 got updated today, they finally released game mode, if im not mistaken it seems to have fixed my singleplayer mode crashing back to desktop. But will def need to try it for longer hours first before getting a legit conclusion.

Message 337 of 564 (600 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

okay first game went flawlessly, but still early to judge since servers probably arent fully congested yet, I PLAYED A NEW MAP and it didnt crash lol. Good luck guys, but i will def give more feedback the longer i play

Message 338 of 564 (587 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
NICE!!

Maybe we're in the clear now...
Message 339 of 564 (565 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Crash to desktop on my second game post-patch. Has not been resolved.

Pathetic.

Message 340 of 564 (561 Views)
Twitter Stream