Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Multiplayer Crashes

by Suli559

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

@clubsandwich21 wrote:
If EA refunds all lost items due to MP crashes plus some sort of compensation I'll still be annoyed but I'll get over it. But completely ignoring it is just plain ridiculous and quite unprofessional to be honest.

This will never happen, their multiplayer business model depends on people wanting to get the best items as soon as possible, giving them free stuff because of crashes will be shooting themselves in the foot.

This is also the reason I think they are not giving it priority people cant progress via normal game and some end up paying for boxes...

Message 321 of 564 (563 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
I think a lot of the reason we aren't seeing this prioritized (at least publicly) is because they may not know exactly where the bug is coming from.

Some say it's due to memory leak in the code, which could be a long and arduous process to find that leak (I'm guessing) even with the manpower Bioware has. Other folks say bad net code, and I've even seen someone who fixed it by removing a BHO.

Hoping to hear more soon.
Message 322 of 564 (546 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
Whats a BHO? I've given up on the game for now honestly. When it gets updated tomorrow i wont even bother myself with it until i hear an update from you guys.
Message 323 of 564 (510 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

So anyone else in this topic is excited with the awesome new multiplayer mission TOMORROW eh?? Frown Frown Frown
Fail.

lol

Message 324 of 564 (498 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
Hahaha thanks for the awesome news buddy, im gonna go cry in the corner now 😢. I feel so left out it ain't even funny anymore lol
Message 325 of 564 (490 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
BHO - browser helper object. It's a plugin utilized by IE primarily, I think. Someone on the Bioware Social Network forum said removing it helped them. Going to try it after work, will report findings/instructions if it somehow works.

But yeah, feels bad. My friends are excited as usual to play the new content and continue grinding for ultra rates. Meanwhile, I haven't played since the first week and my highest class is level 10...hopefully we'll get a fix tomorrow!
Message 326 of 564 (465 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
Good luck buddy, please let us know if it actually helps, i don't even have IE since I'm on windows 10 so maybe Edge browser has it? Anyways buddy if it's possible for an update it'll be appreciated.
Message 327 of 564 (459 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
I'm starting to believe this a marketing ploy to get us to smash controllers and keyboards, as nothing's more frustrating in Andromeda than completing wave 6 gold 3 times and crashing on the last wave each time.
Message 328 of 564 (400 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

My issue started when I updated origin. I disabled origin ingame and my problem went away. No multiplayer crashes

Message 329 of 564 (303 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
I've disabled origin, cloud saving, apex app, basically disabled everything on my computer except mass effect and my internet, it only keeps getting worse for me. Hoping today's update fixes it a bit
Message 330 of 564 (292 Views)
Twitter Stream