Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Multiplayer Crashes

by AmartiaKhan

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

At this point I suggest to keep bugging them on social medias, because actually is the only thing that works.
People should upload videos on youtube too, so maybe they will give some attention, I guess :/
Im not raging, but remember No Man`s Sky?

Anyway, what you think will happen if they fix this in 2 or 3 months (or more)?
It will worth to come back and play the multiplayer?
I don`t think so.
And if you bought the super deluxe edition (like me), then you`ve been trolled.

Message 311 of 564 (475 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Step 3 seems to be working for me so far thanks Suli559!

Message 312 of 564 (464 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Same issue as op, only it also happened in sp during the last story quests, several times. I hope they adress this problem soon. I don't remember if they were going to for this next patch on thursday.

Message 313 of 564 (463 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I'm on the Xbox.  I have tried playing 5 multiplayer rounds today, all 5 crashed.  There is no warning, no message, I am in a game playing and the game just stops and I get sent back to the Xbox home screen.  This is ridiculous.  I literally have not been able to complete a match.  Consumables still get consumed, but no XP or progression at all.  This needs to get fixed.  

Message 314 of 564 (447 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

@AmartiaKhan wrote:

At this point I suggest to keep bugging them on social medias, because actually is the only thing that works.
People should upload videos on youtube too, so maybe they will give some attention, I guess :/
Im not raging, but remember No Man`s Sky?

Anyway, what you think will happen if they fix this in 2 or 3 months (or more)?
It will worth to come back and play the multiplayer?
I don`t think so.
And if you bought the super deluxe edition (like me), then you`ve been trolled.

As much as I want to avoid the toxicity associated with the NMS release (things got bad, particularly on the subreddit), I think at least badgering some of the dev folks on social media is a fine idea. Sure, they might take a gander at this thread, but clearly they're picking apart the 'easier' issues and simpler bugs before tackling anything as seemingly serious as this. While I understand that sentiment, we're dealing with a game breaking issue here for most folks; complete inoperability on the multiplayer end. And that should really be getting some priority.

If Bioware won't answer (due to obstinacy or EA's firm PR rules), then make someone at EA (aside from our kind community managers) recognize this issue. Elevate it. Because, frankly, it's awfully petty to sell us a product that's partially broken and then give us the cold shoulder when we ask what's wrong with it or whether they're working on fixing it.

So, get out and Tweet! But don't be an * because they're humans, too.

Message 315 of 564 (437 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I didn`t meant to sound rude. I apologize if I did Frown
But I think you understood the "elevate it" thing. That was the idea I tried to express.

Message 316 of 564 (427 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Been lucky so far on PC I guess my multiplayer hasn't crashed, but  I don't heavily play it. Anyone remember the old days though when games came out great?

Message 317 of 564 (413 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

The only thing that even made a dent for me was the origin in game.

I tried everything else and was carefully monitoring my system after each change.  I went from 1-2 missions before crashing or hanging to 4-5 with it disabled.  I basically quit on mission 4 and restart to work around for now, nothing worse than spending your consumables and having this happen.

Message 318 of 564 (410 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Yeah...just crashed to desktop on wave 6. What a waste of time! Happens more often than actually being able to finish a whole mission.

Message 319 of 564 (342 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
If EA refunds all lost items due to MP crashes plus some sort of compensation I'll still be annoyed but I'll get over it. But completely ignoring it is just plain ridiculous and quite unprofessional to be honest.
Message 320 of 564 (316 Views)
Twitter Stream