Marquee NPC enemy stats

by taxingpear94

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Marquee NPC enemy stats

★★ Guide

Have the marquee enemies level been adjusted to the player level in the past? I don't remember, but I just dusted off my alt account and Cara's stats adjusted for my level, but the enemies didn't. They're all level 85 with purple rings. My alt is level 68 and I can't get through tier 3.

Message 1 of 8 (592 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Marquee NPC enemy stats

Community Manager (retired)
@taxingpear94 Hey, so I inquired about this event and the difficulty was slightly higher than intended for the 60-69 level bracket but not impossible to complete. Thank you for raising it though and glad that you managed to get through it eventually.

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (425 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

@CG_MindTricks Anything on this topic? 

Message 2 of 8 (508 Views)

@taxingpear94 Hi, what's your Ally Code?
Message 3 of 8 (498 Views)

★★ Guide
@CG_MindTricks My ally code for that account is 182-662-782. I was able to beat the marquees, but I thought that the NPC characters that we are supposed to do battle with were supposed to be scaled to the player level. Tier 3 for me had gear 8 or 9, don't know which, and were level 85. At level 68, Cara was a level 69 and spongy.
Message 4 of 8 (477 Views)

@taxingpear94 Thanks for the info and glad to hear you managed to beat Tier 3. I will follow up with the game team to find out the intended design.
Message 5 of 8 (467 Views)

★★ Guide

Thanks. Usually marquees are no issue for my main account, but I always thought that all the characters were supposed to reflect the players level and that marquee were basically free 3* characters. 

Message 6 of 8 (447 Views)

@taxingpear94 Hey, so I inquired about this event and the difficulty was slightly higher than intended for the 60-69 level bracket but not impossible to complete. Thank you for raising it though and glad that you managed to get through it eventually.
Message 7 of 8 (426 Views)

★★ Guide
@CG_MindTricks Thank you for the help. I'm kinda proud that I was able to beat the event with my low level and low star Phoenix squad, basically my only team so far.
Message 8 of 8 (417 Views)