Makerights

by mikey240

Original Post

Re: Makerights

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry Still have not received my make rights after being locked out for over a week. Patiently waited the 48 hours EA said it could take but to no shock I logged on today and didn’t get anything. Wouldn’t be as much of a problem to me if I didn’t then go on social media and find out people who didn’t get locked out at all, received the make rights. Paid $100 for this game and this is what I get back?

Message 11 of 28 (332 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was locked out for almost 2 weeks and haven’t received and makerights or anything but somehow people that didn’t even get locked out are reviving them that so crazy

Message 12 of 28 (304 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

todays make rights for “gravedigger” cane out and i still have not received them. i opened many aka re-rolls on Tuesday at around 10 am est. many people have gotten their make rights already and i still have not.

Message 13 of 28 (294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I having the same t

problem. When will all get the gravedigger card?

Message 14 of 28 (287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me but it happened on 2 accounts, got makerights one neither one.

Message 15 of 28 (282 Views)

★★ Novice

Same

Message 16 of 28 (273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same

Message 17 of 28 (258 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was locked out aswell and got undervalue and I have been patiently waiting makerights but nope it seems to me you do not care about the regulars in the fan base and only want the big YouTubers to get the good stuff as in they get make rights no matter what it’s so confusing to me and I hope I get my make right soon.

Message 18 of 28 (247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same

Message 19 of 28 (235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still haven’t received my make rights even though I was locked out from Christmas Day to season 3 a was not able to complete my season pass. 😐

Message 20 of 28 (212 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help