Re: Makeover

by j1h55303lduq

Original Post

Makeover

★★★ Novice

Hello, I can’t makeover some of the sims on my game. It’s not the ones with the blue symbol at the top it’s just the random ones that already comes in the game. Like Parker or Valentina. Hope someone can help me 

Thank you 

Message 1 of 8 (53,222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@j1h55303lduq Here are a couple ways to edit NPC Sims in your game:

You can edit NPC Sims in your game and give them a makeover by using testing cheats. Open a cheat window by pressing Ctrl + Shift + C on your keyboard and then typing testingcheats on in the cheats window then pressing Enter. Then type another cheat called cas.fulleditmode in the cheat window and press Enter again. Press Ctrl + Shift + C again to close the cheat window. When you see a Sim you'd like to edit do a Shift + Click on that Sim and then click on "Modifiy in CAS". From there you can make the changes to that Sim and click Play when you are done.

Edit in CAS NPC.JPG

You can also make changes to Sims in the Manage Households menu. From your live play screen, click on the Manage Worlds button in the upper-right corner and from the Manage Worlds screen, click the Manage Households button also in the upper-right corner. This should take you to the Manage Households menu. From there you can search for the household with the Sims you'd like to edit. If these aren't Sims that you have played in your game, you'll probably have to look in the "Other Households" tab to find them.

manage households1.JPG

When you have found the household with the Sims you'd like to edit, click on the family and it will open up a new window for that family. Click on the edit button (looks like a pencil) to open that family in CAS. From there you can make changes to any of the Sims in that household & just save it when you are done.

manage households2.JPG

Message 2 of 8 (53,192 Views)

★★★ Guide

I do this alot but I went to give Darryl Charm a makeover and you know he has 2 different hairstyles.. odd thing is you cannot change one of them and I use a mod to cheat to be able to edit in Cas...Never could figure that one out LOL just a quirk I figure.

Message 3 of 8 (53,182 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for replying but I have the sims on my iPhone, the sims mobile. 

Message 4 of 8 (53,139 Views)

@j1h55303lduq  I've moved your thread to the Sims Mobile tech section.  Someone will be able to help you here.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 8 (53,106 Views)

★★★ Guide
@j1h55303lduq Hi there, could you insert a pic to explain the confusion?
The Makeover could be done as we interact to NPC or family member sims (no plumbob overhead) anytime by clicking below of their name, exclude coworkers (NPC that helps us in workplace).
Just for tips, buy something when Makeover to make it free (No tickets needed)
Message 6 of 8 (53,045 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you, the problem was, I started a relationship with one of the simulated sims that already comes in the game [not a sim from a sims player]. But when I clicked on them they didn’t have the blue bottom option to makeover them. But now I can do it’s all good Standard smile don’t know what the bug was but now it’s letting me Do it so, that’s all that matters 😊 thank you again 

Message 7 of 8 (53,028 Views)

★★★ Guide
@j1h55303lduq Hi, thanks for the screenshot. Seems Valentina is your sim's coworker. I found that we can't makeover them. Game is disable Makeover to the coworker. Maybe due to the limitation of coworkers only spawn in work areas.
Nevertheless, You puzzled that out.
You're welcomed *cheers 🥂

Happy Simming
Message 8 of 8 (53,011 Views)