Majority of kills not tracked and medals reset before reset period

by Shayne_aka_Taco

Original Post

Majority of kills not tracked and medals reset before reset period

★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug So I’ve been working on assignments and service Stars and medals and stuff and I’ve recently found that the majority of my kills with weapons don’t show up on my account and aren’t counted. I’m talking kills not assists btw. In addition to this my weekly medals randomly reset progress a couple days before the listed reset period is. The main concern is the kills though, it’s very frustrating to have the majority of my kills and stats not tracked but still have my deaths tracked, I’d say this occurs 85% of the time where I don’t have my kills counted.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you wanna find it yourselves maybe just try getting say a 30 kill match but only sticking to one weapon, then comparing your scoreboard score to the score you get on your in game profile/tracker app. If it has the same bug as me you should’ve gotten only 2-7 kills added onto your profile
What happens when the bug occurs? It doesn’t show until you check your medal progress/assignment progress/profile. But it happens very frequently and it happens with ALL of my weapons, gadgets, vehicles, etc.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number CPU: x86-64 AMD “Jaguar”, 8 cores I think
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8 GB or something

Down below are 2 pictures, one is of a round of conquest that I got around 22 kills with only the MAS torpedo boat in, but on my stat tracker and my profile it only showed up as 19 total kills, I had around 14 before that round so i can tell that it didn’t count the kills correctly. Considering this happens with all my weapons it seems that this has been happening since I had first played multiplayer, I’m not sure if it does the same thing in operations but it’s definitely doing it in conquest 

Message 1 of 1 (404 Views)