Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Major packet loss in apex recently in season 7

by DrewIsNotNice

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Major packet loss in apex recently in season 7

★★★ Novice

60 packet loss

im not even sure if it's legible, but in the performance display in the top right, i have packet loss of 65. I dont know why but every game it's either 0, 2-10, or huge spikes like this. i have Ethernet and 1gb up and 10 down. like the title says, this has mostly been an issue around the timing of s7 launch, maybe a few days before. any troubleshooting tips or helpful advice?

Message 1 of 2 (562 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Major packet loss in apex recently in season 7

Community Manager

Hey, @DrewIsNotNice  have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (497 Views)

All Replies

Re: Major packet loss in apex recently in season 7

Community Manager

Hey, @DrewIsNotNice  have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (498 Views)
Twitter Stream