Re: Major Server Rubber Banding/Lag

by YourPapaw

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

The issue is not solved. I am "playing" on Kashyyyk right now (XOne), this is complete garbage. No, it's still not a problem on my end. Fix your game already.

Message 151 of 229 (538 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's pretty clear that EA will not fix this game, the game tank so they are no longer providing support for it. I will be contacting Amazon to see if I can get my money back. EA you suck I hope you go bankrupt very soon. 

Message 152 of 229 (530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
The lag is still happening and getting worse by the day. The game is unplayable today by 2017 standards. It really needs to be addressed asap.
Message 153 of 229 (498 Views)

★★★★ Guide
There is hope... I've not seen acknowledgement anywhere, but just had this happen on Facebook.
Message 154 of 229 (477 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So wait let me get this straight more support happens on Facebook than the actual forums and AnswerHQ (wth) that is....

Message 155 of 229 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

David. I've experienced it on Kashyyyk and one other map which I can't remember. BUT, this is besides the point. Maps previously had no lag issues NOW have lag issues and I see my money going nowhere... unless it's out of EA and back into my bank account.

Out of gamer outrage, we've forced EA to rethink its strategy with levelling up... which is PAINFULLY slow. WTF is the point?

Fix the lag. Fix it now. Please. For love of Star Wars gamers.

Message 156 of 229 (442 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@YourPapawI'm not sure it is what I'd call "support", but at least it was an acknowledgement that they are aware. I've never seen anyone from EA do such a thing yet regarding the lag/rubber banding issue. I was shocked. I posted the comment on a deal about the last jedi update and Finn being a new hero you can play.

Message 157 of 229 (435 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hello everyone! 

With the latest update to the game, do anyone experience any form of Rubber Banding/Lag on the servers to day after the patch was deplayed? 

/Atic 

Message 158 of 229 (402 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes there is still lag and freezing for GA, every few seconds
Message 159 of 229 (378 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

As of 5 minutes ago, yes still encountering a lot of lag, even on the new maps. I'm in California with a 30ms ping to the Oregon servers. It's not rubberbanding at least, but should not be lagging at all with 30ms ping. It's also not graphics lag, as all my settings are Medium running using a 1050ti and a 3.8Ghz CPU.

Also, Origin won't let me change settings within the app. Will try uninstall/reinstall and see if it gets fixed.

Message 160 of 229 (349 Views)