Re: Major Server Rubber Banding/Lag

by EA_David

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. I just left because the lag is so bad it's making the game unplayable. Takes forever to get enough people to start and then you have to deal with lag? Get it together EA before you lose more customers.

Message 81 of 229 (1,333 Views)

Community Manager

@harkypoo Thanks for starting the thread. We're seeing that the issues should be resolved now and server performance should be back to normal. 

Are you seeing things go back to normal now?

Cheers!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 82 of 229 (5,020 Views)

★★★ Novice
I played last night and the rubber banding was gone, well done. I was worried about loading up the kashyyyk map but it was actually enjoyable last night.
Message 83 of 229 (1,216 Views)

★ Guide

Good to hear. Fingers crossed. 

Message 84 of 229 (1,213 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David  Things are definitely looking better!

Thanks for replying to the thread and I hope you had a great Holiday weekend.

Message 85 of 229 (1,161 Views)

★★★ Novice

This has started happening again. Every game consistently for the last hour; my internet connection is fine.

Message 86 of 229 (1,152 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm still having this issue. It was so bad today and yesterday that I've given up after one or two rounds.

Also, while I'm lagging it keeps changing me from 1st person view to 3rd person view, but I'm not touching those buttons? PS4.

Message 87 of 229 (1,148 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Some servers are definitely still lagging it seems.   But at the height of the problem, nearly every server was lagging.

Hopefully the problem keeps being worked on.    A report server feature would be great.

Message 88 of 229 (1,137 Views)

★ Guide

I can’t also report that out of about 8 rounds of SA + GA yesterday, only one had bad lag. 

Getting better. 

Message 89 of 229 (1,114 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
@EA_David I think others would agree with me in saying that there has been SOME improvement but still not fixed completely. Still alot of room for improvement.

Could you also tell me why everytime I connect to a server it's in London when I live on the east coast of the USA? I have geo pinged every server I connect to and can see its always in London area which makes no sense to me. This is during games but it looks like when I'm in the menu I'm connected to new York.

Im sure everyone is having the same issue but doesn't realize it.
Message 90 of 229 (1,102 Views)