Re: Major Server Rubber Banding/Lag

by PEW-JediJiddrarn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Major Server Rubber Banding/Lag

★★★★ Apprentice

Didn't see a whole lot of talk about this issue (course, I'm getting old so perhaps I'm blind).

There are major server rubber banding and lag issues with nearly all servers atm.   In-game chat is literally full of people complaining about it and streamers can also confirm this.

Oddly some people don't seem to be experience it but the majority seem to be.

Just thought I'd give a headsup (assuming they actually read this forum).   Perhaps some rebooting is in order?

Message 1 of 229 (5,296 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@harkypoo Thanks for starting the thread. We're seeing that the issues should be resolved now and server performance should be back to normal. 

Are you seeing things go back to normal now?

Cheers!

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 82 of 229 (4,908 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Yup same thing. Started getting gradualy worse over the last couple of days. Before the 'patch' to 0.2 it was a lot better.

Message 2 of 229 (5,234 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yep same thing plus everyone I know, this game is a joke! It's like constantly playing in a awful server. Not to mention all of the bugs still in the game. I am getting so angry playing this game. Sort it out EA ffs
Message 3 of 229 (5,213 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here. Rubberbanding, getting dc/ed when loading map sometimes. Losing connection to EA servers. This game is complete garbage and I cant even refund.

Message 4 of 229 (5,206 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here too

Message 5 of 229 (5,197 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here.. the rubberbanding makes the game unplayable just like back when Battlefield 4 launched which is ridiculous that they didn't learn from that experience and are making the same mistakes now. It has to be all on the server side.

I suggest everyone here who says they have the same problem, create a post of your own in this forum telling EA they need to fix this and just fill the forum up with this issue so they can't ignore it. I personally think thats more effective than replying to anyone else's thread.

Message 6 of 229 (5,193 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Just a follow up.   Kashyyyk is BY FAR the worse when it comes to lag atm.

To the point people are just leaving the server after about 10 seconds.

Message 7 of 229 (5,183 Views)

★ Guide

Jakku is also pretty bad (as if the map itself wasn't bad enough)..

Message 8 of 229 (5,179 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I very seldom get the map to load and get disconnected, other times I cannot make it past the planet load screen.  That could be some of what you are seeing when people are leaving, they're being dced.

Everyone's still having major disconnect issues?

Message 9 of 229 (5,174 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Some might be DC'ing but others are actually typing that they are leaving because of lag.

I don't know if they have certain servers for specific maps but it definitely seems like some maps are decent while others struggle.

Message 10 of 229 (5,150 Views)