Main safe house missing and Ultimate parts bug Not unlocking

by Itto20

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Main safe house missing and Ultimate parts bug Not unlocking

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug missing the main safe house and ultimate parts not getting unlocked after completed level 3 and level 5 heat races, already try 3 times and all the damm ultimate parts are locked
What car were you using? Corvette deluxe edition
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? heat level 5 sprint race
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? .....
What happens when the bug occurs? it shows that i won the ultimate part but the parts are locked despite that
What do you expect to see? the ultimate parts unlocked after completed the respective challenges

Missing main safe house, from one day to the other it was gone and i re spawn on another safe house 

Message 1 of 4 (5,928 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Main safe house missing and Ultimate parts bug Not unlocking

★★ Guide

@Itto20 If you’ve just progressed the story to a certain point the garage spawn location will be moved to the west of the map temporarily and the default garage will be unavailable until you progress through the story.

As for the parts, are you getting the part icon on your mini map after the heat race that shows youve got it on you and have you been returning to the garage without getting busted after these races. Also was your heat of equal level to the race or did a friend with heat invite you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (5,885 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

@Itto20 If you’ve just progressed the story to a certain point the garage spawn location will be moved to the west of the map temporarily and the default garage will be unavailable until you progress through the story.

As for the parts, are you getting the part icon on your mini map after the heat race that shows youve got it on you and have you been returning to the garage without getting busted after these races. Also was your heat of equal level to the race or did a friend with heat invite you.

Message 2 of 4 (5,886 Views)

★★ Novice
This happens to me too. Sometimes it will show on minimap but sometimes it says I won a reward and then when I go to garage it shows it unlocked but when I go to the part itself it will still be locked. I am using Xbox one X and I do not get invited to races but my heat usually has gone up by the end of the race.
Message 3 of 4 (5,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just the parts not unlocking for me.

Message 4 of 4 (4,397 Views)