Re: Main Menu FPS Drop

by Sick1Click

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Yup same thing bruh. Mine droppped to 5 - 10 fps. Can't avoid it. But we'll wait for the admin to notice this problem. 

Message 11 of 17 (1,119 Views)

★★★ Novice

then I go back to origin

Message 12 of 17 (1,115 Views)

10 fps in main menu

★★ Novice

Hello so uninstalled apex from origin and downloaded it on steam. When I launched the game I only have 10 fps in main menu, when I press esc to quit the game the fps is normal, when I open up the weapon page to inspect weapons it's also fine. Everything else is just 10 fps. I didn't have this problem on the last day of season 6. Do you know what can cause this? Thanks.

Message 13 of 17 (1,096 Views)

Re: 10 fps in main menu

★★★ Apprentice
@Sopkaaa we're exactly in the same situation. so we'll have to wait for the admin to come and maybe make this post on fire. jk , we might wait for the next update for this to be fixed.
Message 14 of 17 (1,032 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@DEG_AbsteR 

I saw the context, I think. Remove all start options and see if your menu works again with normal FPS values.

Message 15 of 17 (1,015 Views)

★★ Expert

This is still happening. To replicate this just play few matches and after that the fps will drop to some degree. In my case from 141 to around 80 and then further to 60...

What a garbage game.

Message 16 of 17 (793 Views)

★★★ Newbie

noticed when i switch modes between trios and ranked or any of the different modes my fps drops from over 100 to like 7 for like 10 seconds then goes back up......... its super annoying 

Message 17 of 17 (683 Views)