Accepted Solution

Made puchases on google

★★ Novice

Hi 

I have 2 main accounts 

And 2 alt 

I spend money on my main 2 accounts 

The alts were my kids but they stopped playing 

I by mistake made Google purchases for crystals on these accounts not on my main 

Is there anyway I can either have them taken out and put in my proper accounts 

Or can I get a refund so I can make tbe purchases to.my proper accounts 

Thank you 

Raj

Message 1 of 2 (305 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Made puchases on google

Community Manager

Hi @Hanu2012,

I'm afraid refunds are cases we're not equipped to support from here. However, I can share the details below of where to get in touch for help with this. Who you contact will depend on what device you play on and when you made the purchase in some cases.

To request a refund:

• For iOS, please contact Apple.
  • For Android
    • If you made your purchase in the last 48 hours, contact Google Play.
    • If it’s been more than 48 hours, contact us.

Check out the options above and reach out to the right support team to see if you meet their criteria for a refund. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (285 Views)

All Replies

Re: Made puchases on google

Community Manager

Hi @Hanu2012,

I'm afraid refunds are cases we're not equipped to support from here. However, I can share the details below of where to get in touch for help with this. Who you contact will depend on what device you play on and when you made the purchase in some cases.

To request a refund:

• For iOS, please contact Apple.
  • For Android
    • If you made your purchase in the last 48 hours, contact Google Play.
    • If it’s been more than 48 hours, contact us.

Check out the options above and reach out to the right support team to see if you meet their criteria for a refund. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (286 Views)