Madden account invalid

★★ Novice

My god help me keeps saying account invalid 

Message 1 of 70 (8,475 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden account invalid

Community Manager

Hi there, @coyo0826.

Try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 70 (8,403 Views)

All Replies

Re: Madden account invalid

Community Manager

Hi there, @coyo0826.

Try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 70 (8,404 Views)

They are telling me my account is invalid

★★ Newbie

Someone help me please!

Message 3 of 70 (8,550 Views)

Re: They are telling me my account is invalid

★★★ Newbie

Getting this same issue is there any sort of reason this is going on?

Message 4 of 70 (8,521 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm also having this issue. It says. "This account is invalid. Please visit EA.com for more information." Yet when I go to EA.com, I can login just fine.

Message 5 of 70 (8,485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Come on Ea give a helpful solution 

Message 6 of 70 (8,477 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue and when I signed out, signed in, changed my password and signed back in again with the new password it still tells me my account is invalid, will not let me proceed with online Madden games

Message 7 of 70 (8,460 Views)

★ Apprentice

I thought the issue was fixed because I was able to access community files and download some Rosters, Draft Classes, etc. But now I can't even login. However I can login into my EA account online, hence I can make comments under my account on this post. Come on EA.

Message 8 of 70 (8,407 Views)

★ Apprentice

On a side note, I even changed my password. Still says that I must be signed unto my PSN network to access the EA Servers. I'm most definitely signed into the PSN network.

Message 9 of 70 (8,401 Views)

EA listen to US!!!!!

★ Novice

literally it’s stupid that anyone is having problems with their account being invalid. especially if they were playing on them less that 14 hours before, like with my situation. i was just trying to play apex with my homies and i keep getting this. please fix this. i’m tired of playing on a smurf account.

Message 10 of 70 (8,365 Views)