Madden PC Offline Franchise DirectX Crash

by GameDogLP_Origin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden PC Offline Franchise DirectX Crash

★ Novice

Apparently, you can't comment on a post that you have the same problem with. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Madden19-PC-DirectX-Error/m-p/7071773/highlight/false#M28...

So since that comment was deleted, here is a new post. This same thing just happened to me, I got the exact same error. Weirdly the DirectX error only popped up the first time, now it just crashes to desktop without error. Very similar to this problem https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Madden-19-pc-Game-Keeps-crashing-in-Franchise-Mode/m-p/70...
The only difference between me and @KevRockZ_21 is I have a 980ti on 391.24. Everything is up to date, and working fine until 20mins ago. Online franchise works but offline does not.

Message 1 of 8 (2,295 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden PC Offline Franchise DirectX Crash

★★★ Novice

I had already tried that and it was to no avail. The last update seems to have fixed it however 

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (2,144 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@GameDogLP_Origin

You only have 8.9GB of free space on C:\, try to free up space so that you have 32+GB free.

Also, download and install any available Windows Updates.

Let us know if these steps have an effect on your issue, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (2,244 Views)

★ Novice

The game is not instilled on the C drive but, there is more room on there now. Windows is up to date. The problem still exists. The only thing that changed in the 120hrs on playtime is the game updates. It just came out of nowhere. 

Message 3 of 8 (2,237 Views)

★★★ Novice

have you got it to stop. Never had a problem with the game. After the new update can't play more than 10-15 minutes without the direct x error. have updated and reinstalled the nvidia drivers twice 

Message 4 of 8 (2,185 Views)

Community Manager

@DatDominican@GameDogLP_Origin

Please right click on the game in Origin and then click on Repair.

Once that is done, go to your game install location and run the DXSETUP and both vcredist files as an Administrator (via right click)

Again, let us know your results here, thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 8 (2,168 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had already tried that and it was to no avail. The last update seems to have fixed it however 

Message 6 of 8 (2,145 Views)

★ Novice
This was one of the first things I did. I ended up just deleting all the save files and I started a new franchise. I'll be sure to post it if this crash happens again.
Message 7 of 8 (2,105 Views)

DirectX DXGI-ERROR

★★★ Newbie

Hello All,

I've been troubleshooting this issue for a few hours now to no avail. I'm hoping someone out there can assist. The detailed error message is attached.

I've already done the following:

1. Updated GPU driver to latest

2. Rolled back GPU driver

3. Uninstalled GPU Driver

4. Installed GPU Driver

5. Uninstalled the Game

6. Installed the Game

7. Deleted Origin Cache

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

LongBeachHXC

Message 8 of 8 (2,027 Views)