Re: Origin --> game freezing (crash) on match loading

by CptFearNaught

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Also I am playing on a new computer so requirements are not my issue. Everything is up to date. Have checked drivers and everything. 

Message 191 of 235 (1,079 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still doesn't work. Even had help from support, nothing changes. Brand new PC. They released a product that doesn't work. EA should have NFL rights stripped so other developers can actually produce games that work

Message 192 of 235 (1,052 Views)

Madden 21 crashes before initial avatar creation

★ Novice

I can start the game and it takes me through the first few loading screens but right as the narrator mentions an avatar i get a direct x error indicating DEVICE REMOVED. I can't include it exactly since it won't let me copy the error message from the text box. I've tried a clean reinstall of the drivers from the AMD website but nothing seems to have fixed it. I can also include a dxdiag for further info

Message 193 of 235 (874 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is still a problem and it's the middle of october why can't this be fixed?

Message 194 of 235 (896 Views)

Re: Madden NFL 21 PC Crashing/Freezing

★★★ Newbie

i had game freeze on load screens contacted ea ,they put me on a case , then i figured problem, when i go into games i change  settings  or make sure resulutions is on 1920x1080, thats my monitor, anyway i changed back to default settings, back on 1280x720, same results , then i saw under ingame settings-graphics the direct x setting set to direct x 11, i changed to direct x 12 (thats what i got) , everything working great now, make sure the direct x is right

Message 195 of 235 (834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my prob was ingame setting on graphics , the setting for direct x was set on dx11 ,i changed to direct x 12 (thats what i got) no freezes now

Message 196 of 235 (835 Views)

Community Manager

@smokinrichie wrote:

my prob was ingame setting on graphics , the setting for direct x was set on dx11 ,i changed to direct x 12 (thats what i got) no freezes now

@smokinrichie 

Thank you for relaying that info here. 

Blueberry.png
Message 197 of 235 (785 Views)

Re: Madden 21 PC crashing and freezing when loading game or challenge

★★★ Newbie
@azpunkguy Did they ever reply to you?
Message 198 of 235 (730 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CptFearNaught Did you ever figure it out
Message 199 of 235 (729 Views)

★ Novice

What should I do to troubleshoot this if I am using an AMD graphics card?

Message 200 of 235 (687 Views)