It actually works. Good JOB!!

Message 101 of 185 (1,752 Views)

Re: Madden NFL 19 keeps crashing to desktop with no error

★★★ Novice

@MK_7171What are you talking about

Message 102 of 185 (1,724 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok, so after running bitdefender optimization the game launched instead of just crashing. However it just hangs after the opening cinematic but it let me in a game when I launched the game the 1st time. Not sure what the problem is now. So frustrating. 

Message 103 of 185 (1,713 Views)

★★ Novice

That’s weird. After I figured it out the first time earlier I have played three separate games since. 

Message 104 of 185 (1,687 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Another game came out 24/8 with a very similar issue.

25/8 they released a beta patch on steam with a fix and asked the Phenom community to test it.

That game is now playable.

Where are your patches and fixes EA?

Message 105 of 185 (1,685 Views)

★★ Novice

Reinstalled Madden 19 everything is working smooth as it should. I do recommend using Bitdefender to optimize your pc if you are crashing to desktop before game can launch.

It worked for me as I have not been able to play for the last week.  Thanks again @pinkvisual25.

Message 106 of 185 (1,620 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@SuperTr00prits so ludicrous that EA is choosing to come up with an answer as ridiculous as "the system requirements are higher" while ignoring that people with brand new modern powerful hardware cant run the game without crashing when ACTION OCCURS

@EA_Barryis this seriously the only solution that Electronic Arts is willing to come up with? is Electronic Arts really not going to stand by the game that they published? is this really what Electronic Arts is going to do? Its not even the SSE 4.2 problem, even brand new powerful cpus with SSE 4.2 cant run the game. there is a game code problem. Electronic Arts wants money for this game. Electronic Arts needs to fix it completely instead of coming up with silly solutions like "its the system requirements sorry lol" this just screams class action because people have paid money for this game, and the game does not work as advertised.

@EA_Barry@EA_Ant@EA_Ovi  Im tagging everybody with the EA_ in this because this is a problem that NEEDS to be ADDRESSED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqa5cMRqIKM <<<<< THIS HAPPENS ON A 14C/28T BROADWELL EP XEON AND A GTX 1080Ti THIS IS A GAME CODE PROBLEM IT IS NOT SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS I WILL PLASTER THIS ON ALL EA RELATED SOCIAL MEDIA

Message 107 of 185 (1,599 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Barry this issue isn't resolved. I played Madden since before launched with EA Origin Access Premiere, 18 hours worth and i went on vacation for a week, and now the game won't launch. Does the cloud sync, blanks screen, and then goes right back to origin.

Message 108 of 185 (1,575 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Barry My PC isn't old. So please tell me why i'm crashing. Thanks!

Message 109 of 185 (1,572 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@MK_7171 wrote:

Reinstalled Madden 19 everything is working smooth as it should. I do recommend using Bitdefender to optimize your pc if you are crashing to desktop before game can launch.

It worked for me as I have not been able to play for the last week.  Thanks again @pinkvisual25.

Any alternative for people running AVG instead of BitDefender? 

Does anyone know?

Message 110 of 185 (1,560 Views)