Re: Madden NFL 19 keeps crashing to desktop with no error

by ydg1

Original Post

Community Manager

@BigDChamp 

I'm afraid your CPU and GPU are slightly below the minimum system requirements to run the game. Your RAM meets the minimum requirements but we always advise to aim for the recommended specifications for the best Madden experience.

Madden 19 PC System Requirements

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-19/news/madden-pc-system-requirements

Blueberry.png
Message 181 of 185 (1,206 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Guys, I have good news. Madden NFL 20 actually working on phenom now, just tried on origin access.

Message 182 of 185 (1,043 Views)

★ Novice
2019 madden football won’t launch On iPad
Message 183 of 185 (983 Views)

Community Manager

@chas3212 

Are you referring to Madden Mobile or the Companion App for Madden 19 on consoles/PC? If it's Madden Mobile and you're experiencing crashes on iOS or Android you can resolve the issue by either reinstalling the app or going into your app settings and selecting "Clear Storage".

For the Companion App for Madden 19, we have information on this here. If you updated the companion app, it will now be compatible for Madden 20.

Blueberry.png
Message 184 of 185 (981 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I went through the painful process of creating an account just to tell you what a * piece of * you are.

Do you even hear yourself when you spew this * *???

10 year old hardware? Modern AAA game???

You are a * fool. Madden doesn't run on top spec hardware you dumb piece of *. If you've ever even owned a PC you'd know it runs on minimum resolution.

You're just a dumb * EA shill who will defend them to the end. Enjoy dying slowly and suffering the whole time just like EA and their strangle on the NFL franchise.

You deserve a horrible death.

Goodbye.

Message 185 of 185 (253 Views)