by MagJes

Original Post

Re: Madden NFL 19 keeps crashing to desktop with no error

★★★★★ Novice

When will the solution be?

Message 51 of 185 (2,547 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problems as the game would crash after a few seconds when I tried to launch it (Had the same problems with FIFA 18).

Luckily I could fix it by downloading the latest version of DirectX (I am using Windows 7 so its update KB2670838).

CPU: I5-3330

GPU: GTX660

Message 52 of 185 (2,505 Views)

Menus work fine, Game sends me back to desktop

★★ Novice

So I've been trying to play Madden all night last night, all morning this morning. Menus work fine, As soon as the game loads up passed the loading screen it returns to desktop with no error message. I've done all the steps that people with similar issues have taken, still no results. I played franchise mode simming the games just doing contracts and drafts and it worked with no crashes for 3-4 hours straight. As soon as I hop in a real game, BOOM, closes, nothing.

I was rated in the top 100 on madden 08 pc, I've waited so long to be able to play madden again with no console and this is what we get. Please help.

Message 53 of 185 (2,459 Views)

Re: Menus work fine, Game sends me back to desktop

★★ Novice

Bump

Message 54 of 185 (2,447 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im having same problem i think its because my phenom x6 1075t cpu. Cant start any game mode except long shot until the dinner scene. I know its not the cpu power i get 90 fps average on ultra on all cut scenes and even more in long shot mini games. You guys have to patch this asap.

Message 55 of 185 (2,422 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue with an I7 correct processor at 4.2 GHZ.  16 Gigs of memory.  Geforce GTX 1050 TI.  With task manager open see Frostbite open and then closes. 10 years for a new Madden on a PC and no launch.

Message 56 of 185 (2,416 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Similar issue however I can navigate menus. It is only when I attempt to play any game mode that it snaps back to the desktop. Tried all the various solutions. Updated everything I can think of and still nothing.

I did get to see the field render for a few seconds a handful of times.

Message 57 of 185 (2,391 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue with my phenom overclocked to 4 ghz. It runs everything else fine

Message 58 of 185 (2,370 Views)

★★ Novice

I got it to work boys. You have to emulate sse . Basically the same as the video instructs just in the madden directory. search youtube for "sse bypass" and its the first result.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XeEyYkOQ-U

Message 59 of 185 (2,336 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine keeps crashing during the game. Once it crashed my entire computer. Usually it just sends me back to the desktop. Lame. Hope they fix this asap.
Message 60 of 185 (2,312 Views)