Can we Please mute opponents on MUT PC?

by RegentRaven

Original Post

Re: Madden NFL 19 (PC): Turn off Ingame Voice Chat?

★★★★★ Newbie

having to change the default recording device on a pc is not a solution to this problem...add in a way to turn off the voice chat completely would. i'm trying to chat with my friends via ts or discord while playing and when i go against random people i dont want to hear them breathing or just screaming for 15-20 minutes so i have to completely shut off my headset which is my only option due to poor design. the games been out over a month and the problem still hasnt been fixed?

Message 21 of 23 (580 Views)

Mute Ingame Voice

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,
since a few topics with the same problem are marked as solved, but there isnt a solution i need to ask.
how can i mute the ingame voice? Ingame there are no settings to turn it off. Even if i turn off the microphone on origin settings or bind a push to talk key.
This is a big data privacy issue in my opinion. So i hope you can help me and provide a real solution.
Thanks

Message 22 of 23 (493 Views)
Highlighted

Can we Please mute opponents on MUT PC?

★★ Novice

Why isnt this a feature, I dont enjoy getting racist slurs every game and what-not.... can you please let us police our game EA?  It is really detracting from my experience and will probably rescind my origin premier access if this isnt dealt with. 

Message 23 of 23 (479 Views)