Toxic Players: NEED MUTING ABILITY IN GAME

by YourSwolynessTTV

Original Post

Re: Madden NFL 19 (PC): Turn off Ingame Voice Chat?

★★★ Newbie

PLEASE FIX! I WANT TO USE DISCORD ONLY!

Message 11 of 23 (1,958 Views)

MIC

★★ Novice

anyone knows how to mute opponenet MIC on Madden PC ? thank you. 

Message 12 of 23 (1,577 Views)

Re: MIC

★★ Novice
anyone ?
Message 13 of 23 (1,560 Views)

★★★ Novice

its not possible...

pls correct me if i am wrong.

Message 14 of 23 (1,543 Views)

★ Novice
1. Shift + F1 (Bring up Origin overlay)
2. Settings
3. Voice
4. Activation Mode: Push to talk (change from Voice Activation)

Wink
Message 15 of 23 (1,533 Views)

★★★ Novice

Haha nice try. My buddy and I tried that on the first day. This doesn't help at all because Madden doesn't use this as VoIP but, as the EA Community Manager said, Madden uses the Windows settings or input devices.

And the question was how to mute the opponents, and there is currently no solution because an InGame option is missing to disable this.

Next time please read all articles before offering a bad and wrong solution.

Message 16 of 23 (1,507 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

They need to have a MUTE option.  I just had a top tier player troll our game with his open mic, he had UFC commentary all game turned up loud.  

I won't put his name up here, I have found him on reddit and asked him why he does this...?!   

I suspect more and more troll players will use this tactic to either get people to quit or just a way to put them off their game.

PLEASE EA GIVE US MUTE OPPOSITION OPTION!

Message 17 of 23 (1,406 Views)

Why are we not allowed to mute our opponents? This is dumb!

★★ Novice

Why cant I mute my opponent? They all blast their music and loud background noises. This is so stupid.

Message 18 of 23 (1,381 Views)

Re: Why are we not allowed to mute our opponents? This is dumb!

★★ Novice

@EA FIX THIS ISSUE PLEASE THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!

Message 19 of 23 (1,274 Views)

Toxic Players: NEED MUTING ABILITY IN GAME

★ Novice

Just played against CLK32S....whole period the child was autistically screaming and insulting me every play. Decided to just mute the whole game since it was so toxic. This has happened as well with other people playing music, constant chattering, and the like. EA, please be like Ubisoft and take a stance on player toxicity. It should not be tolerated to try and enjoy a game, but to only get insulted at by some young child without the ability to mute the gremlin. If this isn't fixed, I will not be buying future Madden games as it's ridiculous. It feels like Call of Duty back in 2009.

Message 20 of 23 (1,186 Views)