Madden 23 Press any button screen ps4

by Football123001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 23 Press any button screen ps4

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded Madden 23 about a week ago. Any time I open the game it won't let me past the "Press any button to continue" screen. I have closed application, checked for updates, deleted and re-downloaded the game, and restarted my Ps4 and this issue still occurs. Does anyone have any ideas?

Message 1 of 8 (1,422 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 23 Press any button screen ps4

Community Manager

Hi @Football123001 Thanks for the update, when you have a moment can you try the following?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (1,296 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Football123001 To confirm do you get an error message or does the screen become unresponsive?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (1,383 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The screen becomes/continues to be unresponsive

Message 3 of 8 (1,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

he screen becomes/continues to be unresponsive

Message 4 of 8 (1,321 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Football123001 Thanks for the update, when you have a moment can you try the following?

Illium.png

Message 5 of 8 (1,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tried all of the these methods and it is still unresponsive on "Press any button" screen. Beginning to get really frustrated, wondering if you had any other options or I would like to work out a refund.

Message 6 of 8 (1,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Football123001 How’d you end up fixing it?
Message 7 of 8 (832 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Having the same issue since yesterday. 

Have checked for any updates, for the console or the game, both up to date.

Have deleted and reinstalled.

Have erased all cache and save data.

Have restored licenses.

Have reset network and DNS properties.

Have hard reset PS4.

Called in to EA and was told there is no problem, and to repost the issue here; which is a very unsurprising response.

Message 8 of 8 (761 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help