Madden 21 online 32 teams franchise stuck on loading screen when starting game

by metro369

Original Post

Re: Madden 21 online 32 teams franchise stuck on loading screen when starting ga

★★★ Novice

Built into my Xbox. I don't have an external drive. Keto in mind, the other online franchise I'm in, with many of the same guys, works fine, so does MUT. So we've been thinking maybe it is my roster, but we went through that and can't seem to find anything wrong. Everytime I chat with EA, they send me the same list of * to try and it never works. Can you tell me anything else to try? Or maybe giver me a link to download the MVP version for Madden for free and see if that works. Cause I'm not sure what the hell to do. I'm trying to think of anything and everything. Or give me a list of things to try...

Message 11 of 24 (531 Views)

Re: Madden 21 online 32 teams franchise stuck on loading screen when starting ga

Community Manager

@metro369 

It is definitely weird that it's only affecting you and not other people in your League. What other sort of troubleshooting did the EA Help team ask you to try? There are some other things we can run through, but I'd like to avoid repeating anything unnecessarily. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 12 of 24 (519 Views)

★★★ Novice

They've had me obviously uninstall the game which I've done multiple times. They've had me change my DNS server, clear my alt Mac address, change settings and save new file, hard reboot, reset my router, unplug everything from wall. 

As I said I'm thinking it's something with a corrupted file at this point. EA said there's nothing they can do of that's the case. However, why would that only affect me? I mean when they lock me out the league and then let who I play that week play CPU, they could play CPU. Soooo then when they added me back, it didn't work for me. Like people can play my cpu but yet they can't play me with the same team. Weird. 

Message 13 of 24 (516 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay also they just kicked me out of the league is the Bears and then reatted is the Washington football team and it's working with Washington so we're going to try to go back in and add me back is the Bears and see if that works now. If it doesn't then we know it's got to be something to do with the Bears franchise in the game. Which is weird cuz I've been playing with them since the game came out.

Message 14 of 24 (514 Views)

Community Manager

@metro369 

Hmm, that is odd. Have you had the chance to try joining again as the Bears? Did the same issue as before start happening again? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 15 of 24 (495 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, it didn't work. We have also had another guy go and try to be the Bears in the league and it wouldn't let him play with him either. I then joined another team that was open and it let me play with them. So clearly there's something wrong with the Bears file, franchise, roster or something but we cannot figure it out.

Message 16 of 24 (483 Views)

★★★ Novice

Now I'm the other franchise I'm in, different league, this league is letting me play practice/training for the week but when trying to load game, it sits on loading screen and then it goes back to home screen. As in the Xbox home screen so I tried relaunching game again. 5 tries later and still having same problem. 

Message 17 of 24 (469 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the same issue on PC, tried restarting many times but it will not work. I also have the bears in my Franchise and even moved the team in hopes that it will fix but it hasn't. Tried repairing the files through steam and it still won't work. Only way I got it to work was to restart my computer.

Message 18 of 24 (446 Views)

★★★ Novice

Now anyone that has used the Bears in this league, they start having problems. So now we've got four or five guys who can't see free agents, we're trying to see if they can even play, including myself. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Message 19 of 24 (427 Views)

Community Manager

@metro369 

Thanks for the updates on this. That is really strange. I'll pass this along for a look. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 20 of 24 (393 Views)