Re: Madden 21 online 32 teams franchise stuck on loading screen when starting ga

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Madden 21 online 32 teams franchise stuck on loading screen when starting ga

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same trouble on my ps4 madden franchise. My team gets stuck on the loading screen.it keeps loading. Music and x-factor gets going the game just keeps loading. I tried numerous things for example uninstalling and reinstalling game, talked to ea and Sony directly, reset my ps4 to Rogo al setting, change connection from WiFi to wired still same issue. Please help me 

Message 21 of 24 (535 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hey Kent,  To add to this, it has NOTHING to do with the user. It is the team that has the issue.  The user in my CFM can join as another team and play fine.  I've had multiple users in the league switch to the Bills (in this case) and the same issue persists as far as stuck on the loading screen in practice and trying to get in a game. So again when you are researching this. it is NOT the user, their system, the connection, them needing to reinstall the game or anything like that.  It seems the profile attached to that team is stuck when it has to do with anything related to loading into a game (full game or practice).  I will try relocating the team in the offseason to see if that helps but as of close to a month or so that team is unusable.  

Message 22 of 24 (527 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having this exact same issue. Every time I try to load into my games Blaine franchise game it kicks me and my opponent back to the Xbox Home Screen. I am the 49ers. They advanced the week. I tried to play a different opponent and the same exact thing happened. But my née opponent was able to play his opponent the previous week with no issues. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game twice. I’ve tried clearing reserve space. Restarting my Xbox. Restarting my router. Restarting my modem. The on weird thing is, when I am in the franchise, and I click on Madden and go to clear reserve space, once I clear reserve space, it kicks me to the Xbox Home Screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Message 23 of 24 (456 Views)

Community Manager

@JMitch240 

Do you happen to be using a custom Gamertag picture that isn't a Microsoft default version you can select from and have you power cycled the console with these steps? I've seen some strange stuff with custom Gamertag pictures so I can't say whether that could be the cause or not, but curious if you do have one to see if there is any coloration. 

How to power cycle your Xbox console:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 24 of 24 (441 Views)