Re: Madden 21 mut h2h

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 21 mut h2h

★★★ Newbie

Mut 21 h2h. I’m able to play some games but other games I get kicked before the game has started. Especially, when I make the playoffs. I get kicked and it counts my game as an L it’s so frustrating this has been happening all day. I know it’s not my connection or Xbox. Please fix this . 

Message 1 of 2 (149 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @nbafreak31

Can we try running through some troubleshooting to see if we can help out with the disconnections you've been seeing? A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. Those steps can help out with a lot of the more common issues we see, but if you're still having trouble after that check out the Xbox-specific steps as well. 

Let me know how that goes when you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (116 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @nbafreak31

Can we try running through some troubleshooting to see if we can help out with the disconnections you've been seeing? A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. Those steps can help out with a lot of the more common issues we see, but if you're still having trouble after that check out the Xbox-specific steps as well. 

Let me know how that goes when you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (117 Views)