Madden 21 Unplayable with Keyboard and Mouse (Controller not functioning)

by 2Sk3tchy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PC Controller/Keyboard & Mouse Problems

★★★ Newbie

This has just started occuring recently, but when I load up Madden 21 on PC and I have a controller plugged in it should show the controller controls on the bottom. Instead when I start scrolling through the game modes the keyboard controls show and the buttons flicker between controller and keyboard controls. What makes this unplayable is when in MUT and trying to adjust my roster this flickering between controls doesnt let me change players.

Message 1 of 3 (612 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 21 Unplayable with Keyboard and Mouse (Controller not functioning)

Community Manager

Hey there, 

When you've got the chance could you try starting up your PC in a Clean Boot to test and see if that makes any difference at all? If there's something else running on the PC that could be causing this to happen that might help get around it. 

For more information on how to set one up check out the EA Help website. Let me know how that goes when you've got the chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (564 Views)

All Replies

Madden 21 Unplayable with Keyboard and Mouse (Controller not functioning)

★★★ Newbie

I cannot play with my Xbox Controller on PC or Keyboard.

The keyboard and mouse are taking priority over my controller, as if BOTH are connected at the same time making this really unplayable at the moment.

I've tried to disconnect my keyboard and mouse, but this just makes it worst, and i lose all controls of the game. 

I own an Xbox Elite 2 controller.

Message 2 of 3 (602 Views)

Re: Madden 21 Unplayable with Keyboard and Mouse (Controller not functioning)

Community Manager

Hey there, 

When you've got the chance could you try starting up your PC in a Clean Boot to test and see if that makes any difference at all? If there's something else running on the PC that could be causing this to happen that might help get around it. 

For more information on how to set one up check out the EA Help website. Let me know how that goes when you've got the chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (565 Views)