Madden 21 Can’t play face of the franchise

by 8g0pm13w8kle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 21 Can’t play face of the franchise

★★★ Newbie

So I play on PlayStation 4 and it says to play Face Of The Franchise I have to sign into EA servers so I press R2 and it won’t let sign in

Message 1 of 12 (9,524 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 21 Can’t play face of the franchise

Community Manager

Hey @8g0pm13w8kle

If you're still running into this same issue can we try running through some connection troubleshooting to see if that helps at all? A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. 

If you're still running into the same issues after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes once you've had a chance to try it out. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (9,488 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @8g0pm13w8kle

If you're still running into this same issue can we try running through some connection troubleshooting to see if that helps at all? A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. 

If you're still running into the same issues after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes once you've had a chance to try it out. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 12 (9,489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you resolve this?  Mine does the same thing I can't play fotf without being signed into ea but it won't let me sign in

Message 3 of 12 (8,725 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Freakshow312

Let's take a look and see if we can get you back up and running in FoTF. Which platform do you play on? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 12 (8,712 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has this been solved yet? I can’t play Franchise. It keeps saying I need to change my password and I do, but it just keeps saying the same thing

Message 5 of 12 (7,261 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @iHansie

If you're getting the same error message even after changing the password on your account please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look. For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 12 (7,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue

Message 7 of 12 (6,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@chelseshoule07 Oh it’s not you. EA is trash. I’ve had this issue on several EA games, on playstation and Xbox. I can’t even link my Xbox one account now. Time to boycott EA and stop wasting money.
Message 8 of 12 (6,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please reset my password. I wonder how many times I have to do that? Try to link Xbox one account- “password needs to be reset.” Why is ea still relevant?

Message 9 of 12 (6,362 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@8g0pm13w8kle having the same issue but on xbox series s
Message 10 of 12 (2,713 Views)